• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

Duellist

Spanish-Cuban beauty. :)
hey-baby-come-2-butthead.jpg

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

brap

Banned

Boss Mog

Why does Korea have 41 year olds that look like this (she's playing the role of a college freshman in this upcoming drama):
kim-sa-rang-abyss-3-540x810.jpg
kim-sa-rang-ahn-se-ha-abyss-540x360.jpg

1VGMYHC8MN_1.jpg
201903181628776835_5c8f4d3109618.jpg

She was actually crowned Miss Korea all the way back in 2000 apparently. Where I do sign up to get a hot noona wife like her?
Meanwhile all I see where I'm at are girls that look 10 years older than their actual age.:messenger_pensive:

CyberPanda

Banned
Why does Korea have 41 year olds that look like this (she's playing the role of a college freshman in this upcoming drama):

1VGMYHC8MN_1.jpg

She was actually crowned Miss Korea all the way back in 2000 apparently. Where I do sign up to get a hot noona wife like her?
Meanwhile all I see where I'm at are girls that look 10 years older than their actual age.:messenger_pensive:
Have you see skin care products in Korea? They're top of the line like in Japan.

Papa

Banned

1VGMYHC8MN_1.jpg

Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s vampire facials

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yep, plus they avoid the sun like the plague there. The sun is SO damaging to the skin, yet in the West everybody wants to be so tan, cause "whiteness" is so evil.
The sun is good for you, it’s the lifeblood.

In moderation of course. No one likes a leather-skinned beach goer. But, every human should get at least 10-15 minutes of direct sunlight every day. It’s healthy.

Governments and doctors have made people sun-shy. That’s bad.

CyberPanda

Banned
The sun is good for you, it’s the lifeblood.

In moderation of course. No one likes a leather-skinned beach goer. But, every human should get at least 10-15 minutes of direct sunlight every day. It’s healthy.

Governments and doctors have made people sun-shy. That’s bad.
Or they can just take vitamin D3 instead.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
She likes her penis asthma pump shaped.

The picture was taken on a Melbourne train BTW, so you know where to go to find her. And the cyclist.
That’s funny. I just knew that pic was in Australia when I first saw it. I don’t know how. Combination of the style of the chick and the train, I suppose.

Top Bottom