• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Top 5 Most Wanted Additions to the Xbox 360 BC List (follow this, Microsoft!)

Satter

Banned
Rallisport Challenge 2

03.jpg

Outrun 2006

4815_04.jpg

Are the only ones I care about

Foil

1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
2. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
3. Freedom Fighters
4. MVP Baseball 2005
5. Doom 3

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
1) OutRun2/2006
2) Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
3) Dead or Alive: Ultimate
4) Marvel vs Capcom 2
5) Otogi 1/2

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
Add me down for:

1. Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (or even just SF3 Third Strike)
2. Metal Slug 3
3. Panzer Dragoon Orta
4. Marvel vs Capcom 2
5. Capcom Classics Collection (for GnG games especially).

MAKE IT HAPPEN MS!

Andy787

Banned
Updated as of post 100. Going out for a few hours now, but I'll continue updating later tonight.

arne said:
I've got this thread bookmarked. very helpful ;)
Glad it's found the right eyes already. :) The list should become more and more helpful as more people weigh in.

Speevy

Banned
DaCocoBrova said:
Some of you need a Dreamcast. Seriously.

You've already given us one stupid reply. Back for more? ~25% of the Xbox library is already there, so we have stuff like Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, and Halo. Now the more obscure stuff is coming into play. The Xbox has around 800 games, so there is variety in what people like. However, given that MS chose to forego almost all the best Japanese titles on the 360 backwards compatibility list (Phantom Dust, PDO, and JSRF most notably), people are naturally drawn to these games. I'd like to see Riddick, Kung Fu Chaos, Rallisport Challenge 2, Top Spin, and Oddworld Stranger's Wrath myself. And there's nothing on the Dreamcast even remotely like Phantom Dust, or even Ninja Gaiden.

bengraven

arne said:
I've got this thread bookmarked. very helpful ;)

I hope it IS helpful (Mercenaries). Not that you guys at MS are doing a terrible job (Mercenaries), but there's some seriously big holes in the BC list (Mercenaries). Thanks for bookmarking it and hopefully showing it to the right people! (Mercenaries)

DJ Sl4m

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Jet Set Radio Future
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Burnout 3
Ghost Recon 1 & Island Thunder

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Speevy said:
You've already given us one stupid reply. Back for more? ~25% of the Xbox library is already there, so we have stuff like Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, and Halo. Now the more obscure stuff is coming into play. The Xbox has around 800 games, so there is variety in what people like. However, given that MS chose to forego almost all the best Japanese titles on the 360 backwards compatibility list (Phantom Dust, PDO, and JSRF most notably), people are naturally drawn to these games. I'd like to see Riddick, Kung Fu Chaos, Rallisport Challenge 2, Top Spin, and Oddworld Stranger's Wrath myself. And there's nothing on the Dreamcast even remotely like Phantom Dust, or even Ninja Gaiden.

None of my replys have been 'stupid'. The XBOX has, by far, the worst exclusive content and SFIII, MVC2, CvS2 etc. are all on the DC. Not up for debate.

capisci?

icecream

Public Health Threat
I agree that MS needs to update BC for more Japanese games... they make up a majority of my Xbox collection.

Project Zero!!

Speevy

Banned
DaCocoBrova said:
None of my replys have been 'stupid'. The XBOX has, by far, the worst exclusive content and SFIII, MVC2, CvS2 etc. are all on the DC. Not up for debate.

capisci?

I guess it's not up for debate because it's obviously groundless, and irrelevant to the topic at hand. But keep beating that drum, champ.

GreekWolf

Speevy said:
I guess it's not up for debate because it's obviously groundless, and irrelevant to the topic at hand. But keep beating that drum, champ.
Does the term "don't feed the troll" mean anything to you? Seriously.

Also, I'm going to swap Enclave for Phantom Dust. I keep forgetting how much hair I lost in the evil campaign... don't want to go through that again.

GreekWolf

DaCocoBrova said:
:lol @ troll.
Sorry, I should have put a :lol afterwards. I'm just messing with you.

On third thought, go back and swap Phantom Dust and Enclave again. Both games are great, but if I had to pick only one... then it would have to be Enclave. The "Good" campaign overshadows the infuriatingly difficult Dark missions.

DaCocoBrova said:

capisci?

Dreamcast doesn't have live fighting over the global broadband internet, so that pretty much makes it apples and oranges. For many people this is why the Xbox versions are so crucial.

1.) Breakdown (C'mon...)
2.) Jet Set Radio Future
3.) Shenmue 2
4.) Panzer Dragoon Orta
5.) Soul Calibur 2

Sega and Namco...GO.

arne

AZ Greg said:
:lol

I'm just giving you guys a heads up since 06 wasn't BC and 06 360 was trash. Now you'll have plenty of time to prepare! ;)

Yeah, but how can you turn down 07's 3D grass?!? next-gen only!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
1. rallisport challenge
2. rallisport challenge 2
3. project gotham 2
4. jet set radio
5. panzer dragoon orta

Top Bottom