• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gal Gadot says ‘WONDER WOMAN 3’ is still in the works

Pejo

I never saw the Wonder Woman movies but I just watched "Keeping up with the Joneses" with my girlfriend, and there's a part where Gal is standing around talking in lingerie and it was a good few minutes of cinema.

Wait what were we talking about again?

Oh yea, are the Wonder Woman movies worth watching? For what it's worth I genuinely enjoyed how over the top and stupid Aquaman was, so I don't have any preconceived notions about DC films.

*edit*

iu

Last edited:

Madflavor

I thought they were wiping the slate completely clean? If they really keep some of the DCEU cast then wtf. Now I really want to know why they cut Henry loose. You will never see a more perfect casting for Superman in our lifetime.

Gal Gadot is beautiful but such a shit actress. She has one good movie and that's it. I don't know why WB/DC are so ride or die with Gal.

Madflavor

What is her good movie?
I'm specifically talking with the DCEU, which was the first WW movie. WB/DC finally found financial and critical success with WW and then she suddenly became their Golden Girl. I'm convinced that the reason the DCEU didn't reboot sooner is because they didn't want to lose Gal.

Top Bottom