• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer cover today - Evolve (Turtle Rock's next shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Im gonna guess Uncharted, mostly cos I really want it to be Uncharted.

Do 'Reveal' and 'Announcement' get used interchangeably by GI?

Jawmuncher

Not getting my hopes up in the slightest. Still remember when they hyped a COD info reveal as something absolutely ground breaking..

Saganator

Choo Choo!!!

boldstate-hype-train.png

I'll hop on this bitch and take the train all the way to Disappointment City.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Battlecruiser 4000AD

The return of Derek "That's Derek Smart Stupid, That Is!" Smart.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Will be happy with Fallout 4, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Halo, God of War, Borderlands 3, Star Wars BattleFront 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Gears.

Or something complexity out of the blue like Half-Life 3 or a Turok Reboot.

shaowebb

If the cover involves characters who use guns in any way shape or form all I'll "flip" is my middle finger.

Patryn

Fallout 4 would make me so happy.

Partially because, if true, it reopens the possibility of a November 2014 release date.

Also partially because for it to truly be the game it needs to be, it has to be next gen only.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
@Andrew_Reiner 12:47 PM
Tomorrow's cover reveal is something different. Excited to see what you all think!

Well, I think people are less likely to flip out over a game they already know about.

Well it depends if the flip out is over the cover itself (game reveal) or the content in the reveal (brand new radiant occlusion dynamic ambient emergent mustache physics system).

edit: nvm. With new tweet, it sounds like probable new IP.

Mifune

Mehmber
Says they will announce platforms tomorrow. Platforms plural. It's not a PS4, Xbox One, or Wii U is exclusive.

My guess is it's the next Mass Effect.

EDIT: and latest tweet proves me the fool.

HALO 5 details (name, release date, etc)
Fallout 4 announcement/details
Batman: Arkham FUTURE

or perhaps

GTA V Next Gen version announced

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Pretty sure Mirror's Edge 2 was stealth cancelled when EA got the Star Wars license. I don't think DICE is big enough to work on Frostbite, Battlefield 5 and Battlefront AND Mirror's Edge 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom