• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer January cover revealed: Destiny

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm still really hyped for this game but must admit to being disappointed by what we've seen so far.

If I had to bet money, I'd bet that if I were to play both games today I'd actually have more fun with Titanfall than Destiny...
So far Destiny just looks like Borderlands with Halo gunplay... Which in itself isn't a bad thing but I am hoping for so much more.

G17

I'm still really hyped for this game but must admit to being disappointed by what we've seen so far.

If I had to bet money, I'd bet that if I were to play both games today I'd actually have more fun with Titanfall than Destiny...
So far Destiny just looks like Borderlands with Halo gunplay... Which in itself isn't a bad thing but I am hoping for so much more.

The game is far more ambitious than anything Bungie has done before that's for sure. With such a massive singleplayer and content (from Bungie employee descriptions), PVP, Public Events, Strikes (apparently like firefight) and on top of all that, there being Raids. (which will the most interesting thing to see if Bungie can pull off)

Definitely more excited for Destiny than Titanfall due to amount of ambition they have and the sheer amount of content. I really hope Bungie pull it off.

Top Bottom