• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer June Cover: Infamous Second Son/PlayStation 4 Issue (30 Pages)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
No hate, just disappointed we got no new accouterments.

About the only real disappointment. We get new hands on and info on games we hardly know anything about plus HW info with @Yosp interview. Hardly a disappointment for news on games we know hardly anything about.

ReaperXL7

In total, our June issue features 30 pages of information on the new console. We're covering Sony's new indie agenda, Media Molecule's upcoming project, Bungie's Destiny, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and DriveClub. On top of all that, we also interviewed Sony's Shu Yoshida and got our hands on the Dual Shock 4 controller.

30 PAGES OF PLAYSTATION 4 GOODNESS!

Awesomd, ill be buying this issue despite not shopping at gamestop much. Not disappointed in the least since I wanted information on all of these anyway, cant wait to check it out.

Its also a smart move by Sony to build more hype amoung the general population since gameinformer probably reaches more eyes E3 ever will.

Really looking forward to info on Infamous, and Destiny specifically, but excited to read all of it honestly. Sonys new ad agency is doing good work so far.

bill0527

Loved Infamous, buying PS4 day 1. Am not disappointed.

Ya know, there's more stuff in that 30 pages other than Infamous.

I can see where you might be disappointed if you have no interest in PS4, but come the fuck on, were you REALLY expecting the Durango reveal or Half-life 3?????? Really?

SoilBreak

Banned
Anyone have the gif of the sad presenter of infamous at PS4 conference?

iIGkIuK30SWhU.gif

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Meh, probably nothing new. Was really hoping for a big game title reveal. Well well

To clarify, I don't think anyone is let down that the PS4 is getting a 30 page preview. We are just let down that it's inFAMOUS on the cover.

Decado

Only interested if it is M-rated this time. The T-rating held the last two games back too much to be enjoyable, IMO.

B.O.O.M

This thread is depressing now. Wtf is wrong with you guys? We barely have any info on games like Second Son. A 30 page article on a new upcoming system is great

The new info better not be rephrasings of the "We consulted with developers" mantra we've heard for the past 2 months. Actual new info please.

Kyoufu

Not a fan of the first two InFamous games but the city in Second Son actually looks colourful. And thank god they took out Cole. What a horrible character.

Who knows, this one might actually be good.

aPKlxs.gif

Oh look a fucking PS4 issue with games we've seen before and the shit games none of us fucking cared about so much that we just talking about Mark Cerny instead.

Fucksakes.
I suppose this is a good thing for Sony. Well done Sony. Make some good games.
/sigh
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So much salt.

Glorious.

Sony still trying to make Infamous a thing. Huh.

best super hero games out there ?
critically acclaimed character, writing and story telling ?
fast paced, ultra precise gameplay with emphasis on the feeling of powers but the vulnerability of a human ?
best use of ability/ to navigate a level design made for the character in any sandbox games
compelling and story based side missions...

yeah I really don't know why they are still trying...

aPKlxs.gif

Oh look a fucking PS4 issue with games we've seen before and the shit games none of us fucking cared about so much that we just talking about Mark Cerny instead.

Fucksakes.
I suppose this is a good thing for Sony. Well done Sony. Make some good games.
/sigh
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jesus Christ man, your Sony hatred has gone a little overboard. Get the fuck over it

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Its not troll bait at all. We disagree. Your inability to discuss that and just attack it isn't my doing. Am explaining why people are disappoint.

Yep. Interested in this the most.

I will state this once more as I don't really care to debate - Games we hardly know about in this issue (Destiny included) are nothing to scoff at. Believe it or not, more people than not share interest in every one of the games showcased.

When is that digital issue going live?

sunnz

Looking forward to I:SS very much so this is great news to me, really hope it's new detail and such. Better than the 99% of the stuff ( mostly crap) suggested in the other thread.

Lol at the salt.

it's good that we get this out of the way before E3. save sony 30 minutes from rehashing old information (But let's be real. they will do a recap at E3)

Top Bottom