• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Revealing GTA V in November

Just hope GTAV gets a better music themes fo the RADIO stations. GTA4 radio was crap, hate to compare but Saints Row 2 music was so much better , in fact SR2 felt better in overall.

I would love to see county areas an small towns as San Andreas , being inside a city all time ( no matter how huge it is ) feels repetitive.

Same opinion, GTA4 radio music was my least liked radio music in all of GTA franchise.

Tankshell

Same opinion, GTA4 radio music was my least liked radio music in all of GTA franchise.

Hmmmm, I loved the GTA IV radio spoof ads though, the best in the series by far. The electrolytes sports drink advert still makes me laugh uncontrollably everytime.

"We've analysed them scientifically... with a microscope" =0).

Fjordson

Hmmmm, I loved the GTA IV radio spoof ads though, the best in the series by far. The electrolytes sports drink advert still makes me laugh uncontrollably everytime.

"We've analysed them scientifically... with a microscope" =0).
Haha, that one was good. Lots of funny ads.

"But...what are electrolytes?"

"Who cares? They're in short supply!"

Remember that time when you made up a map?

Once again -
ySZ2i.gif

In case you don't know, they haven't shown GTA V's map yet so there is no proof that I'm right or wrong.

We've only gotten the results of one thing I've "predicted" so far - http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42408243&postcount=1411

netBuff

anyone know how long it takes to get access to GI Digital when you order online from gamestop?

Seems like there's at least one other person beside me that purchased a GameInformer subscription in anticipation of the next issue ;)

I bought mine on Friday in the evening and haven't gotten my access, yet. Somewhere in their FAQ they claim that it usually takes one to two business days - we have to stay patient for a bit longer.

TheContact

Seems like there's at least one other person beside me that purchased a GameInformer subscription in anticipation of the next issue ;)

I bought mine on Friday in the evening and haven't gotten my access, yet. Somewhere in their FAQ they claim that it usually takes one to two business days - we have to stay patient for a bit longer.

shouldn't be more than 48 hours. don't wait for the email, go to the website and sign in and see if you can read it online manually : http://www.gameinformer.com/digimag...tp://www.gameinformer.com/digimag/signin.aspx

Just hope GTAV gets a better music themes fo the RADIO stations. GTA4 radio was crap, hate to compare but Saints Row 2 music was so much better , in fact SR2 felt better in overall.

I would love to see county areas an small towns as San Andreas , being inside a city all time ( no matter how huge it is ) feels repetitive.

I havent played other GTAs besides IV. But I loved the radio stations.

Frequently listened to the Funk, Jazz, radiobroker and electroshock stations. Driving by a sunset/night time, Daylight flowing through the speakers was an atmospheric pleasure.

The atmosphere in the game was pretty much one of the main reasons I played the game. Driving around listening to music during the night time across the time square-ish location with the billboards and neon lights was something.

Top Bottom