• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Tease: "Screenshots ... are gorgeous. My jaw is still on the ground..."

Derrick01

Banned
I'm hoping it will be a really cool game that doesn't match GI's AAAAAA hype like south park and xcom. Me and others will judge the actual content and think it's cool and everyone else will be pissed it's not another halo or god of war or some other crazy game they let themselves conjure up due to falling for GI's hype.

eso76

The gifs look great. I wonder how Bungie feels about H4 looking miles beyond anything they have ever done.

I wouldn't go that far.
Halo reach looked awesome too in theatre mode; Bungie's mistake was putting a lot of effort (and GPU) in stuff you'd never notice ingame, building the game's looks on tiny details and sometimes losing focus on the whole picture, but it was still a technical marvel, everything considered.

I haven't seen anything in H4 that really stands out as much better looking than Reach yet, besides humans modeling and facial animations (assuming what we've seen makes it in the finished game) but if 343 industries managed to make the huge leap someone suggests i'm happy, i just hope it doesn't go in spite of size and complexity of environments, AI and amount of stuff going on.

In fact, I can see a new developer being extra motivated to work their ass off trying to prove themselves picking one of the most important ip's, so i don't find it hard to believe they're doing their best to make H4 look spectacular.

DarkChild

Banned
I'm hoping it will be a really cool game that doesn't match GI's AAAAAA hype like south park and xcom. Me and others will judge the actual content and think it's cool and everyone else will be pissed it's not another halo or god of war or some other crazy game they let themselves conjure up due to falling for GI's hype.
Would GTAV exclusive be good enough for you? (its not, just asking)

FStop7

Banned
You know times are tough when you have to pretend to be excited over bullshots to whip up interest in your magazine.

Hmm. Maybe it's Dragon Age 3. We know that's in development, and it was rumored to be running on Frostbite 2 at one point. That would definitely be jaw-dropping....

UrbanRats

RE6 cover and Prey 2 ad on the back.

IT LEAKED!
iyrDHSTlPMItE.jpg

Please be Crysis 3. Crysis 3 has the potential to take CryEngine to the next level (as if Crysis 2 wasn't enough) and to combine the best aspects of all the Crysis games into a SuperCrysisNova.

Top Bottom