• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer's Top 10 Games Of 2021

Iced Arcade

I beat Infinite last night. It was baaaaaaaaaaaad. The writing was just atrocious. Like 2/10 bad. The combat felt good actually, needs to be a bit faster IMHO. But the actual campaign was terrible. It's obvious how rushed it was, so much of it is just copy/pasted.
rujMTax.jpg

imagine typing that lol

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Good list. Happy to see Halo Infinite get its recognition. With its release date it'll likely be left out of a lot of these lists
Most gaming site don't pull the crappy 'cut-off' in November like Geoff did for The Game Awards. I think most will include HI in their lists.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
List looks good except Guardians Of The Galaxy should be on there. I also am liking Loop Hero and (I haven't played it) but Wildermyth is supposed to be great.

I played a little bit of the #1 game, it's the only game on that list that I played, and there is of course the ominous issue of FFXIV Endwalker not being considered, but holy cow was the #1 game boring to me.

Top Bottom