• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Plum

sLfHQ9g.gif

Forgive the colour I forgot to put Full-RGB on until I'd finished the animation.

Sail down to The Summer Islands and wait for this whole thing to blow over.
giphy.gif

Lol

Seriously what is stopping everyone from just fleeing to the nearby islands or to Essos.

There is nothing the WW could do to get you. Just wait a few years for spring to return and then you can go back.

Phased

He was good season 3/4 ? Since them he might as well have slapped on a fedora and called Cersei M'lady.

If he was a rl person he'd 100% post in GAF OT

I liked his character arc from the start to him giving Brienne the sword. It was fantastic. Since then he has basically just been spinning his wheels until he inevitably kills Cersei in the end.

Spinluck

Well, with this series getting set to wrap up, and another season on the way. I got a Kindle and have all the books downloaded.

Should I start now or wait till George finished the next book!?

Well, with this series getting set to wrap up, and another season on the way. I got a Kindle and have all the books downloaded.

Should I start now or wait till George finished the next book!?
I own the books, but haven't read yet. I was waiting for him to release at least one more book, but at this point I am going to wait until the entire series is over. I don't want the book-verse blending and screwing up my knowledge of the show-verse.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I have almost made it. Haven't gone to youtube at all since earlier this week. A little more than 24 more hours left. I...can....make it....

Can't wait til tomorrow night. I'm mentally prepared for the worst, hoping for the best.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
As far as I can tell, it's already ashes. Every kingdom save for Dorne has been ravaged by war.

Who would want to rule that?

The Vale wants to know who impregnated them? Unless you mean their Knights have been adventuring elsewhere, but that doesn't mean the Vale has actually seen any war.

Goodstyle

I hope to God we never see Essos or Mereen or whatever ever again on this show. Just stick to Westoros please. If I have to see a ton of brown people bow down and worship Dany's white ass one more time I will lose my shit.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I hope to God we never see Essos or Mereen or whatever ever again on this show. Just stick to Westoros please. If I have to see a ton of brown people bow down and worship Dany's white ass one more time I will lose my shit.

I doubt we'll ever see Essos again. That seemed to be pretty much over with in season 7.

Speaking of seeing places, I hope the planned spinoff takes place in those lands way to the right side of Meereen and the Dothraki Sea. Some of the names seem to be asian influenced, so a Chinese themed kingdom in the world of Game of Thrones would be so badass.

Timbuktu

I doubt we'll ever see Essos again. That seemed to be pretty much over with in season 7.

Speaking of seeing places, I hope the planned spinoff takes place in those lands way to the right side of Meereen and the Dothraki Sea. Some of the names seem to be asian influenced, so a Chinese themed kingdom in the world of Game of Thrones would be so badass.

Just add Chinese dragons to Romance of the Three Kingdoms and roll in some of the Condor heroes stuff we're pretty much set.

wandering

Banned

I can already see the fans complaining about weeb shit and China pandering.

redfox088

Banned
How long until Dany Uncharacteristically and "coincidentally" utters the phrase "you know nothing Jun Sneu"? I swear I will cringe myself into a stroke if she does.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Ser Barristan was so unimportant to the series. I can't believe people are still sad about his death.

slemysword_optim.gif

Did you catch that? How Joffrey jumped like a little shit? That alone makes Ser Barriston a legend.

"Even now I can cut through the five of you like cutting a cake!"

Too bad retirement made him fat and out of shape.

Man, in Northern Europe I'm considered short (5'9"). It sucks, everyone is so tall.
You're not short though so stop thinking of it like that.
The One and Done™;246497232 said:
Nah. 5'8" is short by today's average. When you exclude certain eastern countries the average male height is closer to 5'10".
Maybe in North America, but worldwide 5'8" is still average today.

We're the Essosi commoners brown people? I would think Western Essos was supposed to still be based on Europe.

Not

Banned
Wow reading about Yi Ti actually led me to read about China's actual ancient history

There's so much cool stuff here i didn't know about

MysticX

Does any1 have a good map of westeros in pdf format? I am working on those big printers and wanna print it on a 300gsm SRA3 paper.

Essos map would be cool to, in pdf format.

Godfuckingdamnit. First I got spoiled on episode 6 by YouTube suggestion, now some motherf****r posted episode 7 spoiler on FB cause he had read the leaked script. What a cunt. Why man? What's the purpose? Do they somehow feel superior and want to show it? Fuck man.

Trolls. I hope HBO catches whoever these fuckers are.

Top Bottom