• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game teaser ad handed out during PAX MN9 panel

jediyoshi

http://imgur.com/OeXmbTe
BwaGPtaCEAAxZor.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/jose_otero/statuses/506239615661907968

I thought Soul Sacrifice, but that's probably not it.

Banned
Even the copyright info doesn't say who copyrights it. Checking your pulse is warned. A horror game? Is that the Star of David?

Silent Hills: Synagogue by Hideo Kojima?

Based on that Jose Otero pic, it seems the pages are intentionally typeset so as to leave out the game and creator names (the other text lines imply a very small missing gap, so either the game and creator names are extremely short or they were never in the text to begin with).

I like the early-90s magazine aesthetic, though.

Phenomic

Upside down? Blood?

Have we gotten any updates on Koji Igarashi since he left konami?

No we haven't and that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread, but now just getting the ability to post and I was beaten to it.

The moon even looks like Castlevania. I would say this is a safe bet.

Foffy

Banned
An upside down pentagram? That seems like the upside down cross that was in some cutscenes in the DS Castlevania games...

That and the castle. This might be IGA's game after all.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
"...all-new adventure that will turn your world upside down (what else would you expect from world-famous game creator -missing- ?)"

Hmm... how much involvement with Symphony of the Night did Iga have? I feel like that's a reference to the inverted castle.

sotnmap1.png
sotnmap2.png

Foffy

Banned
"...all-new adventure that will turn your world upside down (what else would you expect from world-famous game creator -missing- ?)"

Hmm... how much involvement with Symphony of the Night did Iga have? I feel like that's a reference to the inverted castle.

He was assistant director. I don't know if he became main director or not during production, but he did have a key role in the game.

pa22word

Must be Koji Igarashi new game.

My guess too. Prep for the inevitable KS campaign.

I just wonder how people are going to react to it now that the market is flooded with these types of games and he doesn't have the CV aesthetic there to mask all the mediocre design decisions and bad level design. Going to be interesting for sure.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
He was assistant director. I don't know if he became main director or not during production, but he did have a key role in the game.

So he does have some claim to the title, all right. Yeah, I'd bet money on this being Iga's game. Can't wait.

Neifirst

Mark MacDonald dropped some heavy hints on the IGN Nintendo podcast that there would be some major announcements for PS4 Monday, and his company helped set up the MN9 panel, so...

lt519

It's not nice to get people excited like that ): I want my next 2D Castlevania on 3DS

Zane

There Will Be Blood is my favorite movie but I don't think a telling of one man's descent to Hell set against the backdrop of the early 20th century oil boom of Southern California would make for the best game.

Top Bottom