• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game teaser ad handed out during PAX MN9 panel

ArjanN

Do the runes around the pentagram actually spell anything?

I wonder if the Rez thing is actually something real as well, re-release or something?

Foffy

Banned
Besides the castle shot, the picture on the left that looks like Muramasa could be a reference to Aria of Sorrow.

If this is not Igarashi's game, then he's got some competition.

Freeman

Banned
BwaGPtaCEAAxZor.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/jose_otero/statuses/506239615661907968

I thought Soul Sacrifice, but that's probably not it.

I get some Castlevania vibes out of this.

Naminator

Banned
That pentagram kinda reminded me of Hellgate London.

Anyone would love to see a Hellgate London 2?

I would love it xD

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Maybe it's Iga's game
First thing that came to mind was Castlevania. The image on the right screams Dracula's Castle.

soultron

Banned
No, guys, you don't get it. REZ is the most important thing in these fake magazine pages.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE VIB RIBBON TEASING!!

Art style in the tiny screens reminds me of Vanillaware.

Great, now I want a Vanillaware/Iga game. :(

That's what I was thinking. The artwork in these screens are 100% Kamitani's style. The image on the left in particular looks like it could've been pulled out of Muramasa.

Foffy

Banned
That's what I was thinking. The artwork in these screens are 100% Kamitani's style. The image on the left in particular looks like it could've been pulled out of Muramasa.

I-Imagine if Igarashi was given a budget larger than a cardboard box and that's an example of it...

rupaul-gif-5.gif

I can't contain it.

sub_o

> The left screenshot looks like it's from Vanillaware, and the right one looks like Castlevania!
Kamitani X Igarashi.

> Alchemist?
Full Metal Alchemist.
Igarashi as Edward Elric, Kamitani as Winry Rockbell.

I-Imagine if Igarashi was given a budget larger than a cardboard box and that's an example of it...

rupaul-gif-5.gif

I can't contain it.

I actually wonder if it could happen based on this

Vanillaware is now trusted to create originals that also make money, which enables them to keep creating originals, with everyone's support. He has never had any intention of taking on work for other companies because he believes most strongly of all in creating original games.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569265

It would still be an original game since CV is Konami IP's. But would this be more of Iga's IP (creation) than Vanillaware's?

Inti Creates were teasing that they were working on 5 projects back around Azure Gunvolt's announcement including another self funded one. Guessing that other self funded one was Mighty Gunvolt but the other two aren't clear and even then, Comcept is separate.

I made a rather shocking discover related to that fine print for this ad. There was article that was written in the September 1995 issue of GameFan magazine.

FhAoN6O.jpg

Notice anything odd with both this image and the fine print at the bottom of the "there will be blood" ad that was handed out?

daegan

Having a severely difficult time finding a set of runes that actually includes all of the ones in that image :/

PokéKong

There is a tower silhouetted over an oversized moon, please stay tuned to Iga's collaboration with Inti Creates coming soon kickstarter: Palacetastic: Song of Darkness.

I made a rather shocking discover related to that fine print for this ad. There was article that was written in the September 1995 issue of GameFan magazine.

FhAoN6O.jpg

Notice anything odd with both this image and the fine print at the bottom of the "there will be blood" ad that was handed out?

That's a fairly esoteric reference.

Top Bottom