• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

ElDEMON

Neo Member
For Honor: Marching Fire

Nf9P2Ue.jpg
X6SjpGb.jpg
f7lQoFb.png

* 16092x7387 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI
* 6163x2662 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI

Download Link

ElDEMON

Neo Member
Prey

BAwNl4a.jpg
NMiBtXV.jpg
KmPZGMa.jpg
VOS6pr4.jpg

* 4177x6000 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - Bethesda E3 2018 Presskit

Download Link

Prey: Mooncrash

MscXCZ1.jpg
7eLbzRc.jpg
jK9xJ2j.jpg
MDwPwjj.jpg

* 4350x6044 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - Bethesda E3 2018 Presskit

Download Link

Attention: Do not publishing this works on any other resources with wallpaper and artwork sites, the work is publishing exclusively for the NeoGAF. On materials there is a small watermark in an arbitrary place to identify the image in case of violation of these rules by users. By publishing this works on third-party resources, you deprive yourself and other users in the future of many excellent materials. Use any images only for yourself and as an END USER !!!

-BLITZ-

Attention: Do not publishing this works on any other resources with wallpaper and artwork sites, the work is publishing exclusively for the NeoGAF. On materials there is a small watermark
And I will remind you of one of the primary rules from page one "No Editing - Following Reasons"
If you want exclusively, find other methods, but not in this way. Please fix it.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
RESIDENT EVIL 7 Biohazard / BIOHAZARD 7 Resident Evil:

LP0oUVg.jpg
cgbWh2a.jpg
BhFQz0F.jpg
KZllNeN.jpg

1wfXkbv.jpg
kinHs6W.jpg
nwGYJfL.jpg

HTXgE8i.jpg
YfOAGV5.jpg
Zi2dEDT.jpg

* 10000x14146 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
10000x14139 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
10000x14146 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
5000x7073 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
10000x14146 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
26314x14146 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
3535x5000 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set: 1 / 2

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 150-200 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

These are awesome man, especially for a RE fan. Unfortunately for me, I've only started participating on these forums recently even though I've always visited for years. I've only got about 10 posts, so I won't bother asking for your password :( However, I will give it a shot for 1 artwork. There is one specific Bloodborne artwork you've uploaded that I wish i had to make a 3440x1440 wallpaper. I'm a huge fan of Bloodborne, locked in about 300 hours i think lol. If you feel generous in at least uploading one of those versions, i would eternally be grateful. I'll understand if you won't.

LUXURY

LP0oUVg.jpg
cgbWh2a.jpg
BhFQz0F.jpg
KZllNeN.jpg

1wfXkbv.jpg
kinHs6W.jpg
nwGYJfL.jpg

HTXgE8i.jpg
YfOAGV5.jpg
Zi2dEDT.jpg

* 10000x14146 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
10000x14139 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
10000x14146 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
5000x7073 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
10000x14146 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
26314x14146 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
3535x5000 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set: 1 / 2

Hey, are there any for the Resident Evil 2 remake?

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
CONAN Exiles

WWHXbit.jpg
MKERN6s.jpg
80Eeu56.jpg
QmecHMy.jpg

nZWNLRG.jpg
jTYui3u.jpg

* 4745x5837 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
2539x3626 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
8565x4828 / PNG / 600 DPI / Source - PNG

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 150-200 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Metroid: Other M

vZRi2WT.jpg
6BZ3EKp.jpg
WCBKCYO.jpg
yAbiWCi.jpg
NNT9wda.jpg

ar3vwD7.jpg
Gt9Z8E4.jpg
fgU6xXf.jpg

miRkAhl.jpg
yBxPVSv.jpg
oX37RxN.jpg

* 5600x6200 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3300x4500 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3600x4800 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3600x5900 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
5900x3600 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
6200x4100 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
4600x3600 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3600x5000 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
9600x5400 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
4500x3300 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

ElDEMON

Neo Member
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn

t0AWeMa.jpg
OBFpzfl.jpg
erdl8nt.jpg
3cbSxw0.jpg

fKHw1bX.jpg
ghfoNUP.jpg
DZwWZOw.jpg
dD3H7KQ.jpg
rk2iSNb.png

* 8889x5000 / x8 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5232x2255 / x1 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Download Link

Attention: Do not publishing this works on any other resources with wallpaper and artwork sites, the work is publishing exclusively for the NeoGAF. On materials there is a small watermark in an arbitrary place to identify the image in case of violation of these rules by users. By publishing this works on third-party resources, you deprive yourself and other users in the future of many excellent materials. Use any images only for yourself and as an END USER !!!

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Dead Space

CvG0SWQ.jpg
WwrFBKr.jpg
Ew2LZYE.jpg
qIT79hy.jpg

ydM20ez.jpg
KeoSLdg.jpg
J7bpAov.jpg

* 2539x3567 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 150 DPI / Source - PSD
2700x3227 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
5400x8000 / Uncompressed PNG / 200 DPI / Source - PSD
2700x3225 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with "Member" status with 2 years (at least) of service, who actively participating in gaming and community discussions, making official threads etc. with at least 1000-1500 posts, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 1000-1500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Heh. No idea how I'd get that many more posts.
You've almost 500 posts (not to mention the Member status) so go ahead and request the pw ;)

As many of you can see now, some sets of artworks (starting from Dead Space) will only be available for much more active members who actively participating in gaming and community discussions, making official threads etc. Why? Well, I've decided to reward these members with rarest artworks I have in my colletion from time to time while also encouriging more people to support this forum and gaming community on GAF as a whole and to help it grow. Don't look at it as a work just to get something, look at it as a reward (achievement) for supporting this community and its people. Furhermore, that why I can also eliminate the problem with people who register on the forum and quickly posting 200 posts just to grab our artworks and then leave forever :)

Last edited:

theclaw135

Banned
You've almost 500 posts (not to mention the Member status) so go ahead and request the pw ;)

As many of you can see now, some sets of artworks (starting from Dead Space) will only be available for much more active members who actively participating in gaming and community discussions, making official threads etc. Why? Well, I've decided to reward these members with rarest artworks I have in my colletion from time to time while also encouriging more people to support this forum and gaming community on GAF as a whole and to help it grow. Don't look at it as a work just to get something, look at it as a reward (achievement) for supporting this community and its people. Furhermore, that why I can also eliminate the problem with people who register on the forum and quickly posting 200 posts just to grab our artworks and then leave forever :)

Oh, thanks. I'm not sure what I want yet.

tmarmar

Well, things are not always as simple as they seem.

I'm passionate about video games since I was a child, and my hobby is to restore illustrations of the 8 and 16 bit computer games.

I was collaborating with the great Bob Wakelin for years, recovering his lost works in the offices of OCEAN, until the day of his death, in January of this year.

I am currently collaborating with Steinar Lund, the author of the illustration of "The Last Ninja", among many others.

Here is my twitter: https://twitter.com/postersdecine

I knew this forum for this concrete thread (well the old thread), and also tried to register for the same reason, to be able to access the arts that you and other users only allowed to download with a password.

Unfortunately I arrived very late for everything, since it took more than three years to get an email that was accepted in this forum. Time during which many arts have been lost.

When I finally got them to accept me (a year ago aprox.), I tried to reach the 150 menajes. But I committed the "great crime" of reliving an ancient thread and I was banned definitively without contemplations. Obviously it was a mistake and it happened to me because I did not write in any thread, but I searched with the search engine for topics that really were of my interest to comment.

Also, during these years, Agent_4Seven, I tried to contact with you on other websites where, you or someone with a very similar nick, you were. But without success.

So, in conclusion, there are many ways to show interest and passion for a subject. In this sense, I believe that my tenacity is beyond doubt.

Greetings.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
T tmarmar , I've absolutely nothing against you (or anyone else out here for that matter) personaly so please don't take it personaly. And why won't you post these recovered artworks in this thread? You and Bob had some sort of agreement not to post them anywhere or somethin'? I'm looking at these works right now and most of them simply amazing work of art and deserve to shared here. Anyhow, feel free to post them here if you want if they are in hi-rez :)

As for contacting me. There's no other way to contact me but here on GAF, so if you see other users with my nick name except my Twitch channel ...

... it's 100% not me.

P.S. Only a small portion of sets will be available for more active members so don't get mad at me people and please understand.... if you can.

y9SEv2q.gif

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
When I finally got them to accept me (a year ago aprox.), I tried to reach the 150 menajes. But I committed the "great crime" of reliving an ancient thread and I was banned definitively without contemplations. Obviously it was a mistake and it happened to me because I did not write in any thread, but I searched with the search engine for topics that really were of my interest to comment.

If you had a previous account contact the moderator team and if they think your original ban was unfair they might merge your current account with the old.

tmarmar

Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven thanks for your kind reply, of course I understand and agree your argumentations :)

Kadayi Kadayi thanks for your advice, although I really did not get to write too many posts before being banned ;)

To the rest of the users I apologize in advance, for the following (and log) off-topic, but I would like to explain what my restoration work consists of and why I can not share the images in high resolution with the public. Also sorry for my bad english.

First I contact, or try to contact the creators of the illustrations. Sometimes they keep their originals, sometimes they even have a website where they sell prints, on other occasions they keep copies, they may be in better or worse condition, and many times they have lost their artworks.

This is how I met Bob Wakelin six years ago. And I have to admit that the simple fact of having contact with him (the creator of covers like "Gryzor", "Athena", "Green Beret", "Batman"...) was something that impressed me a lot. I, as a child, dreamed of their covers, I bought games for my computer because I loved those covers!

He told me that he had lost much of his work and somehow (I'm a graphic designer) I offered to restore "Batman" for him, since I had a poster of one magazine of the Amstrad CPC computer. When I sent him the restoration finished he was very happy with the result and our friendship began. I have provided with material that I kept and I completed it with advertising scans of magazines, posters, etc. So we were recovering almost all his work.

Our agreement was that I would perfor the restorations for him and in return he provides me scans of his originals artworks (these that he had retained).

This was a friendship based on the confidence that I would never share his files. And that is how I do. Now he, unfortunately, has died, but all his arts now belong to his widow, Gill Hughes.

Thanks to my relationship with Wakelin, I was able to contact other contemporary illustrators, such as Steinar, with whom I have agreed to similar working conditions.

In short, I do not own the works I restore and I do not have authorization to share his work.

I hope this is understood well by all :)

Examples of restoration:

DWF2HdqXcAUe7W5.jpg

24067950_10155123103912944_6336134967745995000_n.jpg

22405760_10154993606157944_2059633708022165355_n.jpg

20768135_10154843045917944_2073109985468883975_n.jpg

18920153_10154628329282944_8674597220874278168_n.jpg

And here you have my humble tribute to the great master, Bob Wakelin, with all the works recovered up to that moment:

As an anecdote, I was amazed the day that Jordan Mechner himself (the original creator of "Prince of Persia"), congratulated me for the restoration of the art of the cover. I do not know how he got to know about it.

Thanks for reading and apologies for the off-topic.

-BLITZ-

You didn't do any off-topic. What you wrote fits only in this place. :) Very interesting stories and events of life you had.

Last edited:

Hmmm... So does that mean i'll have to wait 2 years to ask? Damn.... If that's the case, would asking for some wallpaper too much to ask? :confused:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Hmmm... So does that mean i'll have to wait 2 years to ask?
If you'll just sit and wait for 2 years, nothing will be changed. Read the requirement more carefully.

Damn.... If that's the case, would asking for some wallpaper too much to ask? :confused:
For the most part I'm only sharing artworks (like most of us in the past and so very few in the present) and not making wallpapers.

Ge Os

Hi everyone, Ge Os here.

I've been following this thread (and the old one) for quite a long time, but only now I've been able to get approved.
The artworks I've seen here are beyond amazing, and I think it's this thread's fault I'm obsesed with Hi-Rez artwork. Also, there's something curious I've notice over the years, and it's the lack of KOF artworks.

KOF (or The King of Fighters) is my favorite game, and I'm lucky enough to own an Eisuke Ogura drawing (more like a sketch tho) of one of my favorite characters in the series, made specially for me.

I also have some rare KOF artworks and source files, like the KOF 2002 UM artworks. I edited and posted the Win Screen artworks on my DeviantArt, you can check them out if you like.
I'm still learning how to post, and somethimes I feel my english sucks, but I hope to be here for a while and contribute even with a small part of what I have.

If you'll just sit and wait for 2 years, nothing will be changed. Read the requirement more carefully.

For the most part I'm only sharing artworks (like most of us in the past and so very few in the present) and not making wallpapers.

Cool, thanks for replying man. I'll try asking at some point in the future. Also, I want to add that I'm a graphic designer who is also a big gamer. I usually either crop artwork to wallpaper sizes (3440x1440 in my case), or I create custom ones using multiple artworks; mostly for myself. I'm happy to share stuff every now and then, or crop artworks into specified resolutions when I'm free. If that sounds fancy, I'm happy to contribute in that on your thread.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Secret of Mana

8z6vJDD.jpg
UFeLa7r.jpg

* 7174x10087 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with "Member" status with 2 years (at least) of service, who actively participating in gaming and community discussions, making official threads etc. with at least 1000-1500 posts, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 1000-1500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

-BLITZ-

Apologize for the late response. Things got overwhelm during the last days. This is all that I got.

EverQuest

Measurements:
- 10000 x 3873

EverQuest II: Extended

Measurements:
- 4640 x 2040

EverQuest II: House Of Thule

Measurements:
- 3000 x 4000 [x2]
- 2620 x 1912

EverQuest II: Kingdom Of Sky

Measurements:
- 1688 x 2306
- 3000 x 1772

EverQuest II: The Buried Sea

Measurements:
- 2100 x 2999 [x2]

EverQuest II: The Fallen Dynasty

Measurements:
- 2870 x 3500 [x5]
- 1855 x 1315

EverQuest: Secrets Of Faydwer

Measurements:
- 2232 x 2992 [x2]
- 1620 x 2253 [x2]
- 1925 x 1068

Last edited:

tmarmar

-BLITZ- -BLITZ- thanks a lot for your kindness :)

I add my bit for the Everquest collection:

Everquest II Chains of Eternity

Measurements:
- 5051 x 6850

I am reviewing the old thread. It would be an inconvenience to you to re-up some of the files that have disappeared? Of course without any hurry ;)

Thanks again.

-BLITZ-

No. I cannot afford doing that any more. I only re-upload files that require need, a title of a game or two.

ElDEMON

Neo Member
Good day to all! Noticed the trend for 2 or 3 weeks does not work site The VideoGame Gallery, perhaps the rightholders have achieved the closure of this resource :)
Does someone know the exact information on this issue?

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Axiom Verge

4QgXyWZ.jpg
Sqzzug0.jpg

* 11225x7992 / JPEG / 300 DPI / Source - JPEG
* 3508x4961 / JPEG / 300 DPI / Source - JPEG

Full set

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe-Late[st]

CjT5bp8.jpg
4UXNXW8.jpg

* 4900x5100 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I guess it's finally time to post these, huh?

Onimusha: Warlords

TynIW4WyCObfjThcHfoYQ5zIEpiLgVkzNG3LEc6sgjgO3-89JZ_WVTWb0h8I_GjExCI9YrAqN2sZudEdTCKU2eZaesRsK2gBROf0lsxQbwaiKcvWqJTVNOeOOHQXpLYyehSxtD3iFdtiI_Y2lJmw1k97qeo7e9hSJBvjemmEnaVk0KZrX0_qrgD3t6SO-yPYpnurMNlb_VogLxIdCs1N9u_F6jWV2mlAsAVhvrhWCT0kE6CLXFBsx_a8RCV_KMIYA2D6govol93Qjn4hkLqL-mpsRn7qcS9fo7Y_zO6YqnUI9Eno-JQlctpSgulLP_zc-P-bQd2jBMI3n0mAMCd-6rDJ742YsWT7BwwUCNF8M611wRTCy2aixjlz-VAZjv_QaqkE-5XV-eVlrh0NygaUwlVtigg0lu0mHI7zYErpAdRFfEZ_IuTYS9CxTc22UgSlr11fUFPHuEbWoqc1dib6bQn-w-JmU6pQLPkqnVw_RK-YltShXij10STBPHshh6M1LETsE7R6q_XYHvgX8Iep-jDVND0az_tLvSB9xu1CcBeBi-FMohsdP4dT62mHShzZtpgxhqJngXvtwCqJhy9MN884wObPCtTqYTBqXb2Fvd8-TNRT3XD_FDSsB5aHfA=w253-h320-no
ANQld9p3kpIb0pBsK51NnJkXHnZ0zHtWWmr2Etm19SrL_TYz75RqcL_tJwY1DGVN9_0Y8haqEGQYvgt4myPyCSmKNm5qWpDvwLqMrYuO584xflOkJHj21Besltpa7Ya_yce6TCDDjVGbRTEzI-J3ewHa67YE6NJJj-deYMHk5CwO5Be9yEFZE75LiA8_cggEAWXbdiOsZeZsk0yRwUuq3V--VFj3HvK5tkWI16YcrW7ULZc7zxG9dzU_cmweG3Ar6iXr42t_TTcgV3xnhT370XFKWVbxaemguJ9T3BCFl9AAZ1Cy0zH7RZy30ippvtsdIDIEFVvghd0mh7C55cn7Ct2pX7yAIwxtPMiXGZ48nQwPjT5_ofE9Dz1TavFcgT-80G0WTQAhk360kCZqCVnaEItn08GrPolJFwSxXvJarfxsBomnk_NzdPDdbYktSFY5OA7u_UgfPuK7g5WMZuVofcQO_9xqkZ3YLmzEwzRaFOwqvsTvzCSpPPrR9d7ZQvCu5S_P2IlWbTOhIQebWoOwdqfEzFSsgT6_aRoyA_Yenhk8MwshUYKDLGVaPPZl1mQMHDOmIEbnN7Xw6yib9fCjv0Xq-tBOl0OEUNcerggvrHtxt1zJKIGFTd3yfd-GWA=w240-h320-no
Y90Cjip76VcJRti_ZHtm6rBNH8lTgXxuEWMbk5JBXLLGjQkROirmQsXgUBhzYBN9u-HTdaw5C8EQNjW5a29L9-sPEDh3Cf6UlAyQbTC-q-wjOclbXwOmP_Aa7swKC16oLWh6uifZNR3wXCgBxAklx5opj7rwV2X9gSUW_TLpWZd404JuQE1aw_v7hIpRQUsbfZTJoMdVYnYuDb4__JygqMf8YUksYgWGfcOB_79iGd9Tb81pPkkGU6nxpUuOJMJStBIp15aXBqCG3zGIPuVEaUy9rDpXHiouxhM_qtDj-rAKwOxQK3zEIL1j8MhmHUiovkknkMBITP6zsYKqUL6Ejtp49Ki8Vq9XTf_ZK26Oy7kmuznMpV5owchiRGK2iGQASx_rBdCByE2t4Oy0k2BvrAJU8Mb17cfAHwk3QmoANwUxEsfskgp6BnhoC9R78Kn0Imaf_tYQYC-m6XfAhQQFTFtaCB7qMCs37oT8GvpbRR8OWWiENl04fA1hlAqrFW35vzsm8fQW4t23F2AYELXA1HT1e-gVJgKFhk7PV10PEE4h72Lpy7MAyoBtffEuPa_gf3szNwDGXiJjy5eqHFQZdb7ShHQeSY7Q32nqJC2yPXFcSh0jytIxJSYT33dojg=w240-h320-no
9d9iYVWwFWjyPEMJgsHKDR3rfpw8lUxwUeOlsjXETBO-F_SyNm8bDMZCVKmKtOPokoAUkh1l5UnAM6KU2sYUSFdGkdBg7kkDGQSIo7x3AQqOiAjWSQFn2Q1tamI-9OeB3g4LEjEgzYkhQfYxjXjiCAyFFFg_LdCdSWNQEv0UdKxHTLR1bQUjp3MAV35MT5Acrr1dTTYKMwa5Ym-OXVc_l80_1OTtZ6CRp6CdSW2vpn_kxSHXfPITGoXZn7GERjxWpiXyqz0_-q3IfCZvMnw_EBqZSRO3lBml8eUPvu55sj_X9Wd0XxXhUNVbUITH2_NHUw4wU-yCrHcskn4L_wQL-q3dyxtEotPcEhpj_Oj8zS9PPqa9GFAgf5F1ALHhU6lJyxxbwkSHef2cma6xclb86VudHyINDhmmKDz4S82PaZ8FzaZSmJnVwfQoYmcXVDYVmutnX8HMRBYbpvAMpczps5VLDWv2uE-XOBI87pMRu_58mIWyYCAC1ZjaLe1Yk-96YQg9d1JRfoxif1afiY1uHWrq5_qqI_tVkoVM4MCmjdsUYhoOQnmxfgxGWeuZG-Q2fKKxNoVMPRu0y5FUCS8NKlPxTHsxYL8_AeKf_oLWhT9tDG7cARwBBrdmk0-W9Q=w240-h320-no

ujMci0SQUyQOc9erylK27pDzgVV_B2MSc6yYF51uyJIiW13V3HCbVG1AYc4GLnx2abnnwghwONg2wparPeMtkfDZ2p8pG52rI7s3laxR9jYcrmr43CRsHzqdHtFlBLUOv-QCUiw3Y2t1jcDgNWOcFAWdpMgj8j-hQgywXILESgDHHx8V44ZQgoeG2FJzeD1q-0Y85yDQZbg5RF0dCSsz1sl4SRkAcAcnxPKgRY_J51S66KXvTzZWQLzgq704oB8AZTWbmEfhAo5Ha2J2GhckUjidrEUP6CiZTLhAGTZRSO7RvCVUZCWGtTazSh4QWk4l22qpTDIh4oshzCg5Onpu114wE-ng9HC9JM4HXRcJAoZ753UO25UygKFP3OMprY1EBlIIZ8ftJ7mNHeg4OwOsI6QATJppwPqTn7lxWWkgcuhayd0RbvlaG3uOIR_hFza2Y0bspryLtIHx5pcmAh84N1JgdWA2OhkyLBsohBj2-fkDOiGEuZpbapxWLnUmV146sMOGqqObD4piRkPx49IeuEB5y40PJa-oTa1nqRhrBswv8BtErNd51vCVKBJHnx3lmmcJYDgRWiPNI7hdlQ2qeml_CyeWKw5kN7u8po8_7pR1pKEzh85aqaocxNKPoA=w569-h320-no
bGPYFd5rFOaPLklMlsFRSmhQuvuNXLH2GPmEXmvy9ZuWcA12dw5XJF0d4AjJQ5Hd4CAQW4B01ZHPr-ecLIlOYf5zrQg0jcva8T170IMsAwE9bHF7PneTM2A1c7cfsERkl4jtLBP5ZtPdSvtkuYsmIe79fipYQkY9GCc7iq9Q3Uxpjdz7V38v6ooOf4ydm3hRLodt5LmQLU_17Kr6z877V3lsKdq90rGg4CfA5HGaVD20-Zay_w7WFxxQn7h1roUs-PnITjMvmHalEiRyNdKbeUO9OfQdrjCVYmb69vmpJoog4-t5Aiyw0TczIzJAhdJLfSMMoLiuCFUbbtVdZt2r-RqTJvMdtGUGqKX7E7NvFUNuBW0GVCVU74_4s97oqJImcmZ0b7CDq3Yejsh_HFsTUIJOwNFW7JSK95ru10X89jJp59pyq0gn28_7rRN8S6xXwqrEGiZPp3K_evFzp0L-LbU9L0I60_2Bj5sq8Q_LBNv8lkiwfqOODO4ZgcuVwgIU_furm1Y2UFfdKS583NschzMGiFK8CRCTsexjIkF8ZzELB0Y9it2necF37wYyu5YbzX5_MhW_bW4d_ICNG-xbPIDoIyrzrAiTbqbSVhwvOFJrD8RidC0j6eg2MwztDg=w533-h320-no

NMh6zjHfFu7CaNQaXriJsUSC6tW0RSLJgwSAiSlzeuipua31N8pjayooCnCsybLIEvQ18sAnVp5bPVYYgbPD8Ltd51vW-tcTRvrlGHeEkVqSyG_Hz-3i_bww55_f-6d3PNfkLaRjY3g4AZvr3rTmtErKHzLwDS-UXCTi4usyJccPwNtli_Sx37GMdSJTyjlGgwq7D1vRIR87lCU3UzZ7Kzccwk7e2IWa5cVVLVQHZW77QmBnKnf6c49OG7liJmIOgeQfZmBItTltsN9wKwlOhRDyoWeMFnP8OF5sfqciJQbrZVcwGlteyIvKBnQ8T3nMUPzbKtn5Awb-VpYaZOqU3JuhYhpocF-aB2bnjKwh0HuA-ZwZv-DbBRpz9WhTFOQki90QQo7uGf7AyCMr7kHv-CbJXeZLPydTnb6xT2F6UPvvjDaJZ-7w96W7EZx3Oyh9eYa9PIpol64lOmQIpz33ZS80V0eX_rskIH23A8D-SDO_cbfOrL1w-zcnJzY39OtBxBfkwKvqm5k8kf2Izm82uLfa0LF09oLQ_SjTw4fMTmT_WDj26aFzx0md1boKIiQBWyGFIezyJKLWfMsXXw8AamdWz-SUWJePkqV-KIvIhawUK0bTN5fv0TT8YH9XQA=w160-h320-no
4Mw6twXts0Q9m5lymySdXUI3C8gILvw-SsZYzhmbgAEv8FqoErhxWKq2Sb4ZJQprGChczfgEN49z8y4Mpus5MuqhWGQf4rXK38_1apsEC2JxzUMpXWomL4xDWR4eyh0FGyNN_oxXqV_vnC9kJh4nLhu5v3jjuZC-1bvFOhSoqVqo6m0I43jR29tqDT5xzi_Fv4F82Rqz6elTKbkdo6tbUd7SIjOYq3bV50GS_d6jxwIiivvh0r00XuJFIzXGTNscZ3dYUdhUSkzQ4z9xEw9LHKUodilbWN_AmHlcQpLjlfu9eUI2djSnzJscNwCoXE93BkM4Mmx-Ph4OI_jY0OJ-7CEwlnPnddocYoRhO7Oqhq1vk_05SSzBrwLGWcQSZkln2H8dPuxZ7XZyn3YiMrAJhol2jFBFQCajKcW_gMYejE-t8mfSVlNlMZ4ifDeg_TIH8JJ4suyuftc7x_JuV0XOeXB0X4BJ8heu-cgrxPxmOflG3cybCen19VKZcWEQvr-VE9DYp5jnEpW6SPe0B-BwwEz2JZ7sjZ3gDV538NC_KQvu44Kstvs4iBIQ0taC0mCIN1FRM9hLEQgio9cKmf5mQR6aropMqeugWk141IwA1v5G-_v7eFiyZ61YRFShyQ=w280-h320-no

* 3000x3800 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
3072x4096 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
3000x4000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
2400x3200 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
8000x4500 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
5000x3000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
4000x8000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
3500x4000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Last edited:
Top Bottom