• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game you've held longest in your physical collection

sublimit

Banned
Tomb Raider 2 (PS1) I have had it since February 1998.

Edit:Sorry for the double post.I tried to edit my previous post from my Vita and somehow i messed up. -_-

Retro

Still got my original Sonic The Hedgehog cartridge from 1991.

I'd probably still have my NES games but my brothers and I had to agree to sell them to get a Genesis and I was outvoted.

SlimXx

alibabadisk.jpg

Ali Baba for Atari 800

Oldest game I own, full stop is crystalis. I have owned it since I bought it new in 1990, but right now it's at my parents house. My oldest game "on hand" is probably Final fantasy Adventure (for Game boy) bought in early 90s but not likely new.

Oldest console game on hand is star Ocean 2 (PSX). Got it in a grab bag when I bought my PS1 second hand in 2000.

Oldest game that I know I am the single owner of that I have on hand? That's a much tougher question because I bought a ton of game it games used and all my consoles before the PlayStation are not "on hand"..

Revelations the demon slayer I got new in 1999, Probably that one (if I didn't buy FFA new).

TL:DR. Final fantasy adventure or crystalis (depending if you count on hand or in storage)

Cleve

I still have all my original release Sierra games from my Amiga days. Oldest console game I have is Mario world. I just couldn't part with it

Missile Command for Atari 2600. That was my favorite game growing up.
My Atari gave up the ghost a few years back, but I still have a some of the games.

Vargas

Super Mario World from when I got the SNES back in Christmas of 1991. I had an NES when I was younger but lost all of those games when moving.

dpunk3

Up until I moved around too much to be able to keep it (and it got damaged), WindWaker. Granted not that long but it's difficult for me to keep track of games since I've moved 9 times in the past 10 years.

Hedgey

Sonic the Hedgehog.
My parents bought a Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog and Thuderforce II used for Christmas for one year when I was 4. No idea what happened to Thunderforce, but that copy of Sonic I still hold on to.

vladbkp

Neo Member
Complete copy of Demon's Crest for the SNES (box+manual in almost new condition). I think it still has the original store receipt too.

Top Bottom