• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamefly 21-day trial through IGN Insider.

JavyOO7

IGN Insider

I may finally have to give in to this Gamefly thing, as I really want to try Fire Emblem and Zelda: FSA. But the service is monthly, right? And that stinks. Wish I had the money for it, which I do, but don't have enough money with all the things I have to pay. But yeah, there you go for anyone interested.

Don't bother unless you live near or in California. It takes four or five days to ship from GameFly to me (in Alabama) and back...that's a 10-day turnaround when I send back my games and want new ones.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
My 30 day trial ends in exactly a week from tomorrow. I'm gonna try to rent Tales of Symphonia for my last game and see if I can beat it before it expires :p

I live in California and it takes 2 days from and back. So that's a total of 4 days shipping. Ugh. Must suck for people who live in the east coast, I'm sure it takes up to 8 days. Kinda kills the deal

Top Bottom