• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

~ GAMERS FIGHT BACK! ~ Posters KIT ready to print to inform sheeples about the X1

Ql8O7UJ.jpg

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA, SO EXCELLENT THAT I MUST SHOW MY SUPPORT IN BOLDED CAPS!

Because Microsoft has money, they will try to push their capitalist anti-consumer console onto unsuspecting causals, soccer moms, and cores (yes, don't hate them, but some cores don't know what's best for them). We need to make use of our bourgeoisie crowd-capabilities to counter these money throwing and grubbing fascists.

I'm going to print out 20 sheets of those flyers, and hand one out to every person I see tomorrow!

vctor182

Oh my God, i can't believe i'm even doing this, but really:

1) We actually do not know how the hell the blocking of used games and online requirements work, so you cannot "inform" anyone (since neither can Microsoft, sadly).

2) I personally do not care that much about Backward compatibility, it's something only the WiiU will be doing, with obvious disadvantages on the HW side.

3) The always connected Kinect is also not that big of a deal for me, having a peripheral being a standard is the only way to make it somewhat relevant, remember when the 360 launched an SKU without an hard drive? Yeah now *that* was a shit idea.

So sorry, i don't feel like supporting this, until we know a little bit more.
This is totally MSFT's fault here, for being fucking idiots and not knowing their own shit 5 months away from launch, but still, before going around looking like an ass, at least be sure you can actually inform people with facts.

If this was sarcastic, however, my hats off to you, i can't even tell anymore.

Well even if "policies are being finalized" we already know that we won't have full ownership of the games we purchase at retail. That's the important thing we need to inform.

Godslay

Banned
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA, SO EXCELLENT THAT I MUST SHOW MY SUPPORT IN BOLDED CAPS!

Because Microsoft has money, they will try to push their capitalist anti-consumer console onto unsuspecting causals, soccer moms, and cores (yes, don't hate them, but some cores don't know what's best for them). We need to make use of our bourgeoisie crowd-capabilities to counter these money throwing and grubbing fascists.

I'm going to print out 20 sheets of those flyers, and hand one out to every person I see tomorrow!

I actually got my sweatpants on, ran upstairs out of the basement, and handed these flyers to my mom and dad. I think I won them over because they were delighted that they didn't have to buy this for my 36th birthday. It's working guys!

Jarsonot

Well all you naysayers will have no one to blame but yourselves in 10 years when Microsoft finally destroys our last consumer right and we live in a cold, bleak, desolate world. (The Internet connected will live - life will be mandatory once-a-day check-in with their servers)

Because you didn't BELIEVE.

emb

It's a nice thought, but I don't think it would work. Just free ads for them, no matter how destructive the text is. Besides that, it's a little silly. I think the best thing to do is just complain about it to your friends, whine on the Internet... you know, like we've been doing. Give some negative word of mouth. Don't buy it. And... that's pretty much it.

Cmagus

I actually got my sweatpants on, ran upstairs out of the basement, and handed these flyers to my mom and dad. I think I won them over because they were delighted that they didn't have to buy this for my 36th birthday. It's working guys!

Jokes on you they got the hint and you're getting an Xbone for your birthday.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm to lazy to do stuff like that so I'll just stick with just not buying the piece of shit but I respect your effort!

Godslay

Banned
Digital entertainmente yes. Physical no, I can still lend borrow them and I can still buy/sell used without having to worry about a serial key and a fee.

When's the last time you bought a digital item? Honestly.

No need to get worked up they are still gonna get you that fedora you wanted.

A nice white one to add to the collection? It will look good with my steampunk cosplay suit.

Keyouta

Serious business, huh? Forcing HDMI, no BC? Shouldn't this be expected with the move to a new architecture, and there are conversion cables if you don't have a TV with HDMI. This goes too far, wonder if anyone will actually plaster these around anywhere.

Top Bottom