• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games Finished in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastion

I want a place to list all the games I have finished and figured I might as well start this. I did not contact the original person that did this thread originally as I have no interest in doing everything he did. If someone wants to do that, feel free which is why I titled this as unofficial.

Game 1-Never Stop Sneakin(2017)-Switch-Beaten on January 1
-Overall I enjoyed this game but it really was way to monotonous and way to long. The game is supposed to bring back memories of Metal Gear Solid but it really doesn’t at least for me as hat is my GOAT. This game has you doing the exact same thing for about 12 hours or so. Same environments, same bosses, same everything, for some reason I kept playing as it was enjoyable but could have been so much better. 7/10

The OP of the old 52 thread is no longer doing the 2018 one, he said you can pm him if you want details how he set it up.

Sounds like you might as well create the OT of 52 games 1 year for 2018!

Bastion

The OP of the old 52 thread is no longer doing the 2018 one, he said you can pm him if you want details how he set it up.

Sounds like you might as well create the OT of 52 games 1 year for 2018!

I just want a place to put down the games I finished. I don’t want to do all the stuff he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom