• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop.com buy 2 get 1 free glitched! Is actually Buy ONE get 1 free

Bear

I don't particularly care about companies like Gamestop but I don't see how you can knowingly screw anyone over like that.
You're basically saying you're entitled to steal stuff because the clerk is looking the other way.

Yeah, taking advantage of their mistake to get a slightly better deal, only if they agree to go along with it, is basically stealing.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Man why do you post these things on GAF? It's going to be killed in an hour now. It would've had life on CAG.

I'm just salty that I'm too poor to buy games.

It lasted a pretty good time. Though I admit, I don't normally post glitches so they don't get fixed as quickly

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
almost bit on Most Wanted and Borderlands 2, but then i remembered the boxart issue, the online pass issue, and the fact that there was no pre owned BL2 for PS3. oh well, hopefully amazon delivers

Cornbread78

LOL, I just clicked on 17 older 360 games I missed on earlier this gen and the total came up to $34.51, so epic. I guess I have 17 new games to add to teh 30 game backlog...

An-Det

Only got one order through before it was fixed, but we'll see if it goes through. I'm surprised the glitch went on as long as it did though.

JudgeN

Anyone ever got a refurbish 360 hard drive from gamestop? i'm wondering if its going to be a piece of shit anymore.

Mit-

Apparently this glitch still works if you shop from the mobile store.

My card has a pending charge for my order now. Fingers crossed D:

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Got my games today and every single one of them was disc-only in a little paper sleeve. I'll be returning this shit in-store first chance I get. Shameful.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Did you miss the disclaimer when you ordered?

No, it's happened to me before, but ten out of ten games? I usually only only get maybe two when I make a large order. I guess they just use their warehouse as a dumping ground for stuff they know they'll never sell otherwise.

Maybe the fact that this time I ordered mostly PS2/DS/PSP stuff instead of current-gen makes a difference.

Hate to bump this, but I finally got my games from the deal today and one of them doesn't work. What's the protocol here? Do I just send it back and they'll just exchange it or is there a possibility that they won't do it since I got the game off their glitch on the deal?

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Hate to bump this, but I finally got my games from the deal today and one of them doesn't work. What's the protocol here? Do I just send it back and they'll just exchange it or is there a possibility that they won't do it since I got the game off their glitch on the deal?
One of my discs didn't work while the other didn't install. I went to my local Gamestop today with my packing slip to exchange them. Only problem I had was they didn't have a used copy of Dishonored so I paid an extra $10 for a new copy instead of sending it through the mail. I haven't tested my new copy of Sleeping Dogs yet.

One of my discs didn't work while the other didn't install. I went to my local Gamestop today with my packing slip to exchange them. Only problem I has was they didn't have a used copy of Dishonored so I paid an extra $10 for a new copy instead of sending it through the mail. I haven't tested my new copy of Sleeping Dogs yet.

Cool, sounds like I'll have to mail it back then considering that no GameStop in the state has a copy of Mario Party 6, lol.

Top Bottom