• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target will be having a Buy 2 get 1 free Nov 8 thru 14 that includes some PS5/XsX titles

Sethbacca

Excludes Sony 1st party titles though. Found via Slickdeals. I'll likely cancel my amazon preorders for Valhalla & Cyberpunk and put it toward this deal instead.

I don't know if I'm allowed to paste this here but mods can delete if necessary.

Last edited:

Sethbacca

What are the sony 1st party games? That includes demon souls?

There's not a complete list, but I'm assuming anything marketed as PS Studios - so probably Spiderman MM, Demon Souls, and Sackboy

Does appear to include preorders though so I'm going for Valhalla/Godfall/Cyberpunk if it takes.

TexMex

Excludes Sony 1st party titles though. Found via Slickdeals. I'll likely cancel my amazon preorders for Valhalla & Cyberpunk and put it toward this deal instead.

I don't know if I'm allowed to paste this here but mods can delete if necessary.

Doesn't work on pre-orders so you'll have to sub something out for Cyberpunk.

Sethbacca

Doesn't work on pre-orders so you'll have to sub something out for Cyberpunk.
On further review, page 18 of the ad shows it as eligible. So my original plan is still in play.

1UTmv17.jpg

Last edited:

Sethbacca

anyone have a full list - i read the catalog but just like 10 games shown

giphy.gif

There's a "Show Eligible Items" link when you click through the Target ad but it likely won't be populated until the sale goes live. Get in early and order what you want. They usually sell out of everything in these sales.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
anyone have a full list - i read the catalog but just like 10 games shown
If it's anything like past years: (most, like 80%+) things online will be eligible. In store, everything will be available for the promo (that isn't specifically excluded like Sony 1st party stuff is this year apparently).

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i tried searching and ended up on an Elden Ring pre order page

says Release Date: June 30, 2021. but im guessing that is just a placeholder?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Nice deal. My wife and I generally play the same games so digital makes more sense for us but that's pretty awesome.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Deal is live, and it's shit for next-gen. For PS5 the only eligible games online are:

NBA 2K21
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Godfall

dorkimoe

Deal is live, and it's shit for next-gen. For PS5 the only eligible games online are:

NBA 2K21
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Godfall
They always seem to time it to avoid big games. You can get cyberpunk though

led4lyfe

That’s a shame about the restrictions, I remember I was able to snag a 2 for 1 deal through Amazon when the ps4 launched. I pIcked up Killzone and Nba 2k14, with Knack being the free one.

Imagine paying full price for knack! Was hoping a few like this would pop up, want to play Godfall, but not sure it’s worth the full price tag.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Since B2G1 only works out to about 33% off, these prices are kinda brutal. I’ve seen the base prices on a lot of these games be less than that.

I wish Watchdogs Legion or even Devil May Cry 5 SE were available for this sale because then I’d have three PS5 games I actually wanted.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Physical games are still on after digital you really can avoid going to a store.

Top Bottom