• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy 12/4-12/10: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on any XB1 or PS4 Game (some exclusion on PS4)

These deals always seem like a good deal until I realize I prefer to play one game at a time.

By the time I've gotten to the second or third game the prices have already dropped on those titles.

Mr. Hyde

Ugh.. I have gcu and I really want last guardian. I'm kind of broke due to just getting a ps4 pro. Decisions. Watch Dogs 2 seems interesting.

Spacebar

If I buy Final Fantasy today then go back next week to pick up TLG, and another game will they take my FF receipt and apply the promo?

tariniel

Thinking about FFXV and WoFF for myself, and getting Watch Dogs 2 for my brothers birthday gift. I'm not sure I actually want WoFF but I can't think of a single other game I want on PS4, even a little bit. Actually I do want Rise of the Tomb Raider but I'd much rather play that one on PC.

Could I just get a 2nd copy of FFXV and sell it to my friend?

bronk

Banned
Great deal with the GCU. I want Last Guardian but nothing else at the moment that's newer. After all the games I bought this last week. Maybe ill bury my head in the sand and try to tackle the backlog.

That's really disappointing it includes nothing that's Nintendo. Should have bought the games I wanted during the target sale :/.

Does anyone do a b2g1 that would be this year? Does toysrus do it anymore?

Shock32

The Last Guardian - even though I preordered digitally i'm giving this as a gift
Watch Dogs 2
Mafia III , I really don't see anything else I don't have or want. Impressions seem pretty good for this game right?

inki

Getting a Co-worker to split the price with me. He's paying $35 for a game and I'm getting 2 for $70 (plus I have $30 in BB Certs) :D 2 games for $40 isn't bad.

Going to get Steep and FF XV I think.

ParityBit

I am not sure which I will get yet! I have never done a buy 2 get 1 free before. Is this something you should jump on 12/4? I think I would want at least FF and TLG..

What a bizarre pair of exclusions. I can see Minecraft being a Microsoft issue, but Uncharted 4?

I'll probably do The Last Guardian, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and I suppose make FFXV my first official FF title.

A bit upset Wii U isn't included as I have yet to play Splatoon or Super Smash Bros U.

Which is the better vr game Eve or battlezone? Trying to decide on my 3rd gm

I have Eve, and I've only played the demo of Battlezone but I'm going to say Battlezone. Eve was neat for a bit, but it gets repetitve and stale. Battlezone (even just the demo) shows more meat I think.

Gamerman1

Looking at my pile of 10 sealed PS4 games made the decision for me

Which is of course to increase the pile size. Fuck me.

DylanEno

I just bought a PS4. I was planning on TLG, FFXV and UC4, but I guess UC isn't happening. Any recommendations for a third game?

I literally just bought everything I want over BF. The last guardian is on my radar, but not enough to justify buying another full priced game.

Alright guys, I need your help. Grabbing FFXV and TLG definitely, but I need a third game. I'm considering returning my BF copy of WWE 2k17 and just making THAT my third game, but do you guys have any suggestions? Note that I havent finished Watch Dogs 1, so 2 is out.

I literally just bought everything I want over BF. The last guardian is on my radar, but not enough to justify buying another full priced game.

I feel the same way, I really want TLG but not bad enough to buy another game in order to get a "free" one. I keep thinking, what should I get? But Watch Dogs 2 I'm not as keen on it as I was days ago and Dead Rising 4 will eventually come to PS4 so no need to buy it for my Xbox One.

So how does this work? I tried adding The Nathan Drake Collection, Bloodborne, and Mega Man Legacy Collection and I don't see the deal even when at checkout. Does it not applying to any of these titles?

Top Bottom