• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Video Games (10/30-11/5) Winter is coming

mrmickfran

I wanted only three titles: Resident Evil 4, Transformers Devastation, and Titanfall 2.

No store I went to had all three. So I had to order online and they'll arrive on Wednesday.

But I wanna play Titanfall so bad and my PS4 is just sitting there D:

"Hmm, wow these games aren't gonna be here for a while. I wonder how much express shipping costs"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Justinh

This only video games right? Doesnt apply to amiibos?

I think someone said they were able to get amiibo with it, lemme quickly scan. Will edit.
edit:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but amiibos work for the deal, in store at least. i got cards and figures.
Since it's in-store, I think it's a YMMV kinda deal.

Got DragonBall Xenoverse 2 (so grateful it came with the preorder code in the box for Black and TaoPaiPai's stick), Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition, and Super Mario Maker. Not bad for 150, especially since the free shipping option only took two days to get here.

Ashhong

I wanted only three titles: Resident Evil 4, Transformers Devastation, and Titanfall 2.

No store I went to had all three. So I had to order online and they'll arrive on Wednesday.

But I wanna play Titanfall so bad and my PS4 is just sitting there D:

"Hmm, wow these games aren't gonna be here for a while. I wonder how much express shipping costs"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Buy Titanfall 2 in any retail store today.
Play it
Return the one you receive from Target to the store in step 1.

Justinh

Play it

Or just order online and select pick up Titanfall 2 from a local store and have the other two games shipped.

I'm pretty sure that was an option. Oh, since it's too late then yeah, quoted dude has the master plan.

Souzetsu

Picked up Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 on PC for myself and World of Final Fantasy for my girlfriend. It's gonna be fun.

Boss Mog

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you download the Target Wishlist app and add the 3 games you want on the wishlist you can get 10% off. If you go to the store just bring your phone and they can scan it, if you do it online they give you a coupon code you can enter.

Picked up.

Titanfall 2
Skyrim
Eve

I used the 10% off wish list coupon and used the toy book free 10$ gift card with 100$ purchase. So I got 180$ worth of games for 98$. Damn good deal.

Boss Mog

Picked up.

Titanfall 2
Skyrim
Eve

I used the 10% off wish list coupon and used the toy book free 10$ gift card with 100$ purchase. So I got 180$ worth of games for 98$. Damn good deal.

I did the exact same thing, but with Titanfall 2, BF1 and Deus Ex. Now i don't have to stress out about picking these up during BF.

mrmickfran

Play it

I'm kinda broke from just buying a PS4 :p

Or just order online and select pick up Titanfall 2 from a local store and have the other two games shipped.

I'm pretty sure that was an option. Oh, since it's too late then yeah, quoted dude has the master plan.

I called and they told me that all three have to be in the same store in order to take advantage of the sale.

EDIT: OH SHIT, I see what you mean now. Dammit, why didn't I do that D:

Top Bottom