• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop Deal - $225 Xbox One [Trade in deal]

Welfare

Starting today, if you trade in a PlayStation 3 (120 GB or greater) or an Xbox 360 (250 GB or greater) to Gamestop between today and April 25, you will receive $125 of in-store credit to purchase a new Xbox One.

Find a store near you just to make sure your store is doing this deal.

Cut and throw me in a dumpster if old.

statham

Tempting, I wish they would say if 360 is getting Xbox One streaming or not. I need either 360 or PC streaming or a second XB1.

Meier

Been wanting to get rid of my Xbox 360 as I haven't used it in probably a year and a half. This might be the ticket to get on the Xbone train.

Im so tempted to do this.

My friends have the Xbox One and have been badgering me to trade my PS3 in to get it.

But man.. PS4 has the games I am really interested in.

MLB The Show.
Bloodborne.
The Last of Us (would love to relive this on nextgen hardware).

Friends or games I really want.... man. :(

Krakn3Dfx

People should have jumped on this when it was $175 towards a PS4, then they could have returned the PS4, got the $175 in credit, and used that towards an XB1. I remember several people on SD doing just that.

Im so tempted to do this.

My friends have the Xbox One and have been badgering me to trade my PS3 in to get it.

But man.. PS4 has the games I am really interested in.

MLB The Show.
Bloodborne.
The Last of Us (would love to relive this on nextgen hardware).

Friends or games I really want.... man. :(

Friends come and go, games don't ask you to help them move.

Top Bottom