• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop: PS4 GTA V and TLOU:R Black Friday Bundle + PS Camera for $399.99 (Online)

Spyware Blocker

This web page was blocked because it contains malicious content.
If you have any questions, Please contact your network administrator.

???

Edit: oopsy, I was in the wrong wifi or something -_-;

inner-G

Banned
Wasn't Sony going to jack up the price after Black Friday? Or am I confused?
I bought one, it had the PS tape off, it was a regular unit that they had stuck the game and voucher into.

The GTA packaging is just a thin paper over a regular PS4. They don't need to raise the price after BF, they just take the games out and take the paper sleeve back off. Boom, vanilla PS4.

GnawtyDog

Banned
I bought one, it had the PS tape off, it was a regular unit that they had stuck the game and voucher into.

The GTA packaging is just a thin paper over a regular PS4. They don't need to raise the price after BF, they just take the games out and take the paper sleeve back off. Boom, vanilla PS4.

MS is ahead on the packaging department. The box can easily be covered by a sleeve picturing the bundled games + digital codes is the way to go too.

I wonder if Sony is going to change its packaging for a quicker turnaround on bundle-packaging. I find MS way of doing it very efficient....albeit, cheap (good and bad) - but majority of consumers are not like me to care about physical over digital - the main bait is the "free games".

inner-G

Banned
MS is ahead on the packaging department. The box can easily be covered by a sleeve picturing the bundled games + digital codes is the way to go too.

I wonder if Sony is going to change its packaging for a quicker turnaround on bundle-packaging. I find MS way of doing it very efficient....albeit, cheap (good and bad) - but majority of consumers are not like me to care about physical over digital - the main bait is the "free games".
I got mine at BB, but it fit well, and was a sleeve exactly like you are talking about for XB1.

It has a picture of GTAV box and TLoU cover art and says that a voucher is included.

GnawtyDog

Banned
I got mine at BB, but it fit well, and was a sleeve exactly like you are talking about for XB1.

It has a picture of GTAV box and TLoU cover art and says that a voucher is included.

Really?...need to watch a youtube unboxing...seems they're catching up.

Edit: Just saw a youtube unboxing. Props for catching up. Not sure what the hell happened to the LittleBigPlanet 3, Lego Batman bundle hehehe.....Sony dun goofed.

Top Bottom