• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop Vita Sale - 32GB Memory Card $40

Zoe

So here's a question... I have the 8gb on backorder still. I got in on this deal. I'm a brand new Vita owner, and probably sticking with mostly PS+ games for now. Is 32gb enough? Should I keep the 8gb order for some spillover? I assume if I have games on both it's as simple as swapping one for the other right? No weird restrictions in place?

Do you plan on using an account from a second region? Is a VitaTV in your future?

A second card is beneficial in those cases.

Ocaso

So here's a question... I have the 8gb on backorder still. I got in on this deal. I'm a brand new Vita owner, and probably sticking with mostly PS+ games for now. Is 32gb enough? Should I keep the 8gb order for some spillover? I assume if I have games on both it's as simple as swapping one for the other right? No weird restrictions in place?

You have to swap them with the console completely off, not on standby. I did the latter accidentally and corrupted all my data.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I would kill another member here Hunger Games style for a 32 gig vita card!

Watch your back!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Top Bottom