• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop: We don't have enough to fill pre-orders!

Vargas said:
Did they have any controllers or memory card adapters for sale?
They had plenty of controllers. In fact that was the ONLY accessory they had. They said they had no idea when they'd get any HDMI cables, etc.

Cloudy

Banned
I was #3 in line and didn't get a call. That didn't stop me from going in there on Tuesday and paying off the system/confirming I was all set. What were you guys waiting around for?

xsarien

daedsiluap
Cloudy said:
I was #3 in line and didn't get a call. That didn't stop me from going in there on Tuesday and paying off the system/confirming I was all set. What were you guys waiting around for?

I'm guessing they were waiting for minimum wage register biscuits to give a damn about someone who can apparently afford to drop more than $600 on a whim. :p

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Thankyou Gamestop employees, you are the best! I got my 20gig PS3 due to the fact that Gamestop employees are clueless. The day I prepaid ordered the system they were telling everyone to get the $600 PS3 because the $500 PS3 was slightly better then the PS2 and didn't play Blu-Ray movies. So knowing that was complete BS I preorder the $500 version. Well I guess everyone else listened to the crap the Gamestop employees were telling them and preordered the $600 version. Well, they only received less then half of their 60gig preorders in but my lone 20gig was there and I was 15 customer to preorder that day, so alot people that ordered in front of me don't have a PS3 today. Thankyou Gamestop, for telling people complete BS.

WTF? I just downloaded the update then accidentally backed out before it began because it looked like it was just going to the same screen again... now it has to download ALL OVER AGAIN. Meh.

Top Bottom