• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop's giving away $5 XBL Codes

google voice lol

45625045.jpg

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Just a heads-up to Xbox 360 owners outside the US, I don't think there's a way to use the credit in your account on the Xbox website any more after they removed MSP. I'm not sure if you can use your US money on the console, so just be cautious in case you accidentally buy something.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Music Pass immediately cancelled, digital TV/music might not work, other digital content might not be applicable depending on region, ect.
Yeah, I guess I'll pass on this, I know I've had some issues with content regions before, best to just let it be.

Espi

Banned
How can I create multiple facebook accoutns without phone verification?

lmao. get lucky

I had two spare emails. I tried to sign up with them, needed phone verification. for some reason tried again, site had an error code, when I refreshed it bypassed the verification

Orca

I need one more for 1001 Spikes, if anyone can hook me up in PM. Already hit my family up for some codes haha

Kinyou

It worked for me by just changing my xbox one's region to US. Suddenly it had no problem with adding 5$. Though I also had no left over euros on my account.

suikodan

Thanks OP, code redeemed.

To redeem the code for Canada, I changed the page to "en-US" and it "worked". However, I already had a balance and don't know if the 5$ was added to it or overwrote or is just standing "besides" my current balance.

EDIT: Ahahahaha, it overwrote it :(

Just made $20. Only a few more family members needed to get enough to afford Gold for a lower price than most sites. If there are any GAF members willing to part with codes... :p.
Thanks OP.

Top Bottom