• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming controllers - remember the tiny one?

JRPereira

I finally got the mini game controller that somebody showed to me earlier here. It took forever to arrive - but considering it came from japan, had to ordered directly from the manufacturer (I think) AND had to go through the usps, I suppose it's earlier than I should've expected.

02_02_2006b_s.jpg

(it can be folded up to be like a 2x2" square)

It's really tiny, so it took some getting used to (this is compounded by the fact that I have huge hands. I probably wouldn't use it for a multi-hour gaming session, but I've had a lot of fun just playing stuff like mario and contra on the laptop for 30-40 minutes here and there (did I forget to mention that it's great for work?).

There's a black one available -somewhere- that would be a little more concealable (i.e. for work), but the silver is nothing that a little spray paint can't clear up.

More info here

You can get 'em at jbox/jlist.

JRPereira

terrene said:
Is there a bluetooth version?

Probably not (there are bluetooth game controllers now?)

Check elecom's website, but be forewarned - all of the good stuff is on the japanese site and I can't make heads or tails of it.

http://www.elecom.co.jp/

You might want to check with the guys at jlist first - I'm sure they'd have more information, they do a lot of stuff with elecom and are really quick to respond.

Top Bottom