• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming's Best One-Liners

QCF Punch

Neo Member
Danielsan said:
Flock off feather face, or you'll find out the hard way!

*Looks at av...remembers the badassery

"You can wax on, wax off all you like pal...I'm still kickin your ass."
-Gene the God Hand

"You want some?...Come annnd get it."
-Viewtiful Joe

"Stand up!"
-Terry Bogard

"ARE YOU OKAAYYYY!" -C'mon now, i don't need to tell you who said this

joey_z

Banned
'Wake me when you need me' was definitely not a good one. Sounds like something my girlfriend would say when she goes to sleep before I want my sex.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
"I'm only here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same."

Whoever recognises this one has good taste.

LiK

Aybabtu.png

"All your base are belong to us." - Zero Wing

Kusagari

"Watch where you're shooting Einstein!"
-Falco Lombardi
"Look at all DAT JUICE!"
-Cole Train
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."
-Magus

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"I'm gonna mess you up so bad, you're gonna need someone to mess you back down!"
Sarge, Halo 2

DY_nasty said:
"I'm gonna mess you up so bad, you're gonna need someone to mess you back down!"
Sarge, Halo 2

"It just keeps repeating..regret, regret, regret. What does it mean?"

"We regret being alien bastards! We regret coming to earth! And we will most definitely regret the space marines kicking our sorry asses!"

"I don't care if it's a giant hula hoop or God's own anti-son-of-a bitch machine, we're not gonna let them have it! Am I right marines!?"

swander

The Arbiter: "Were it so easy..."

I never really loved the Halo story or writing, but I liked this line both times.

Varjet

"The final battle! Okay, now this is where I defeat you and get to go home with Silvia as me reward, right? Right?"

Timber

Regulus Tera said:
"I'm only here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same."

Was this during a cutscene or during a battle I couldnt tell because I was never playing the game anyway HAHAHAHA BUUURN.

Balthier is a pimp :)

Regulus Tera said:

Probably the best character in the game.

bumpkin

tahrikmili said:
Whatever this is from, I must play it. Tell me.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night... Though I think it's only in the PSOne, Saturn and XBLA versions. The version included in Dracula X Chronicles on PSP has a slightly different script.

"To each of us falls a task, and all the Emperor asks of us is that we stand our ground and that we die fighting. It is what we do best: We die standing."

Top Bottom