• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gang Related - cop drama from the writer of Fast and The Furious - Thursdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

I was having a good laugh with all the treachery getting thrown around. It was about to really root itself in the Fast and Furious style. Then.
Damn...bomb dropped at the end. Love this show so much. Please get renewed
It's a damn shame this isn't doing better for them.

Sandfox

There are far too many plotlines going on for this to be wrapped up in the next episode, so hopefully it gets another season.

Also, I like that all the corruption and betrayal is coming from the Police side.

sarcastor

What was that stuff about the head DA? How long were they talking for? and for what purpose?

the head DA is in Acosta's pockets. She told him that ADA Chappelle told her that Lopez is a mole working for Acosta, and that he needed to fix the problem

My theory is that Acosta killed the girl and blamed it on the other Mexican gang.

Sandfox

the head DA is in Acosta's pockets. She told him that ADA Chappelle told her that Lopez is a mole working for Acosta, and that he needed to fix the problem

My theory is that Acosta killed the girl and blamed it on the other Mexican gang.

And that would be the perfect way to end the season lol.

Make sense....

Oh so how the state of this show now? Is it done or getting renewed?

Prologue

Don't say that, thats not nice :(.

Why would you do that?!

Actually, the guy came in with a hammer.
I think it was the metas,

Prologue

Exactly! I think they did that on purpose so everyone believes it's the
metas

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

RS4-

That was well...yeah what the fuck.

The DA thing was obvious...well during her chat with Jessica. Need better twists.

Gibbo

Amazing ending. Although it was obvious that the metas were set up, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. There has to be a season 2. PLEASE

mreddie

I kinda want a season 2 to see if
Acosta actually survived his beating and if Terry Quinn is gonna look at Ryan the same way again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom