gay glitches in Fifa

Edit: Didn't mean to come off exactly as harsh as it appears I've been taken. I'm not saying I don't find the pics/gif/vid funny (they did get a chuckle out of me, haha), it's just that there's pretty much nothing to discuss here. I guess that isn't really too big of a problem though because it's just a short little thread that'll probably die out quickly once everyone's had their quick laughs...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That video is hilarious :lol That's what happens when two unscripted animations collide!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
EA Sports games always have weird glitches.
Tiger Woods standing on water (and EA making a commercial out of it) was the most brilliant thing I'd seen in a long time.

So what's the consensus on this, is this all happening on the fly, or is there some coding that is encouraging the occurrence of lip lock?

I really can't tell anymore.

So what's the consensus on this, is this all happening on the fly, or is there some coding that is encouraging the occurrence of lip lock?

I really can't tell anymore.
the collision engine is super weird. Players always stick together and weird stuff like this happens. The expressions are what sometimes make it hilarious

Tiger Woods standing on water (and EA making a commercial out of it) was the most brilliant thing I'd seen in a long time.
Next up a commercial with soccer players kissing.

I never played the recent soccer games, but did they ever include female soccer teams? That would make the commercial very hawt for me, if they included a shot of them kissing among the others.

Nah, but the thread does seem a tad on the trollish side, which can easily backfire.
I dont see how it could backfire except for people who for some reason are uncomfortable with homosexuality and laughing a bit. Dont think it's trollish either since the OP is basically what the title says!

At first I couldn't believe the topic and logic of it then I saw the gifs. Hilarious glitch for certain! Better tips the most extreme Christian fundamentalists about this intended glitch from the evil EA.