gay glitches in Fifa

Apr 24, 2011
Minneapolis,MN
Edit: Didn't mean to come off exactly as harsh as it appears I've been taken. I'm not saying I don't find the pics/gif/vid funny (they did get a chuckle out of me, haha), it's just that there's pretty much nothing to discuss here. I guess that isn't really too big of a problem though because it's just a short little thread that'll probably die out quickly once everyone's had their quick laughs...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sep 1, 2006
-
That video is hilarious :lol That's what happens when two unscripted animations collide!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sep 1, 2006
-
EA Sports games always have weird glitches.
Tiger Woods standing on water (and EA making a commercial out of it) was the most brilliant thing I'd seen in a long time.

Jun 6, 2004
Tiger Woods standing on water (and EA making a commercial out of it) was the most brilliant thing I'd seen in a long time.
Next up a commercial with soccer players kissing.

I never played the recent soccer games, but did they ever include female soccer teams? That would make the commercial very hawt for me, if they included a shot of them kissing among the others.