• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GBA SP NES = $88; Zelda Four Swords = $35; SuperMarioB. = $13 @ Fry's Electronics

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4001567.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4001569.gif.gif

Which Fry's is this for? From what I understand they're store/area-specific.

Do you happen to have the ad for the lone Seattle store?

B'z-chan

Banned
Well i hate fry's too. But i would ask this Wario. Do you ever go to Fry's since you live up in the bay i believe, right? Cause getting SMB for 13 bucks is nice.

Wait i hate Fry's, but damn them for there good deals. It kills me ever time. I just bought a NES sp for 100 bucks so i know the pain.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm $35 4 swords - $10 value of link cable = $25 four swords = Everyone who complained it was $50 should get it.

Hopefully I can swing out there and get 4swords and SMB. Not likely to see 4 swords for that cheap again anytime soo.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
B'z-chan said:
Well i hate fry's too. But i would ask this Wario. Do you ever go to Fry's since you live up in the bay i believe, right? Cause getting SMB for 13 bucks is nice.

Wait i hate Fry's, but damn them for there good deals. It kills me ever time. I just bought a NES sp for 100 bucks so i know the pain.

I've been to Fry's but I don't go there regularly. If Fry'd has a good deal that I want to get, I usually just bring the ad with me to Circuit City or Best Buy and get the 110% price match. Plus it saves me gas since those 2 stores are only a mile or two away from me

GODDAMN I LOVE FRY'S!

Last week was FSW and Riddick for $35 and this week it's Zelda's turn. I've saved over $45 bucks buying all three games there :)

Man, God Bless Fry's these days.

This store has saved me some cash when buying these new games. What's also great is that there's a Fry's with-in walking distance of work! Wewt!

Top Bottom