• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gearbox Publishing and G2A team up on a collector’s edition of Bulletstorm

Tecnniqe

Banned
And afaik Kripp is dropping G2A when possible, if hasn't already.

Ellohime, one of most vocal G2A supported also dropped them.

Lirik ended it in July 2016

JackFrags said
I'm required to give G2A 1 month's notice of parting ways with them as a sponsor. As such, weekly social posts will continue for 1 month.
on the 27th of June 2016

Kripp and Ello I don't know much about. Good to hear Ello gave them the finger after that huge mess a few years back.

l3s6WoI.png

yPxNGlr.png

props to this guy.

Why would they think this is a good idea at all? I know Gearbox have made quite a few really absurd decisions but surely they can't be that oblivious to the terrible reputation G2A has? It just seems like it's terrible choice after terrible choice with them. The pricing, lack of meaningful additions and not caring about original fans were already bad enough with the Bulletstorm Remaster and this just makes the whole thing seem far worse.

PMS341

Putting GameStop in the same boat as Scum2All is pretty crazy.

Oh no. Gamestop is way worse. I was a manager for almost eight years, attended quite a few regional meetings, and I promise you, the higher-ups are the very definition of scum.

Budi

Wow really, wtf? We had bit of a backlash here in Finland with our oldest (and best!) games magazine (25 years now), G2A had bought ad space from them and even included 3 euros gift card. I was really surprised that the magazine staff wasn't even aware of the reputation of G2A, though they were quickly informed and those adds didn't appear again in future magazines.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
* Extremely Overpriced Remaster of an okay game of last gen
* Not even remastered to a high quality
*Has DRM
*Pairing up with a extremely shady key seller
* Even more overpriced special edition

Have I missed anything? Who at gearbox thinks any of the descicions they are making over the past few years are good.

Top Bottom