• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 "Dust to Dust" trailer

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Infamous Chris said:
Look it up on Youtube, because I saw a video on Youtube that showed the statue in DETAIL and it has to be the best looking and most detailed statue I've EVER seen in a LE.

I love my Reach statue but this thing shits all over that. Warning: the video may make you want to buy the Epic Edition lol (can't search and post because on phone at work).

Plus Marcus's shoulders and the immulsion veins under him glow.
More videos, set of 3, wingman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jG4t3NnBQ&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL

Plasmid

Infamous Chris said:
Look it up on Youtube, because I saw a video on Youtube that showed the statue in DETAIL and it has to be the best looking and most detailed statue I've EVER seen in a LE.

I love my Reach statue but this thing shits all over that. Warning: the video may make you want to buy the Epic Edition lol (can't search and post because on phone at work).

A link to an unboxing would just make my day.

Traded in my old ipod for 90$ (!) at gamestop and got the controller and a new network adapter.

Good day.

Plasmid said:
A link to an unboxing would just make my day.

Traded in my old ipod for 90$ (!) at gamestop and got the controller and a new network adapter.

Good day.

I'll post it if it's not posted by the time I get home. It's a pretty lengthly vid, too ;)

Also, we need to post the shit out of the OT. Reach is already on OT6 and halfway to OT7.
:(

any topic past OT6? I've never seen one that high besides Reach.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Infamous Chris said:
I'll post it if it's not posted by the time I get home. It's a pretty lengthly vid, too ;)

Also, we need to post the shit out of the OT. Reach is already on OT6 and halfway to OT7.
:(

any topic past OT6? I've never seen one that high besides Reach.
I think Reach at this point has even bested the Halo 3 OT, which would have capped at about OT5/OT6.

And that one unboxing video was then set to private. Probably Epic's doing.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
LEGGZZZZ said:
Are the multiplayer servers up for the retail game now? I might be able to get a early copy...

No they won't be live until a week after launch, they are on PXG time, and they are super busy with "real life" stuff.

-PXG-

Depending on my mood, I MIGHT get the OT up tonight. Some sections won't be updated until a later date, due to relevance and whenever materials are available.

So yeah, the bulk of it might go up some time tonight (after midnight EST). How does that sound guys? If not, I will get it up in the morning. Much sooner than I thought.

Plasmid

-PXG- said:
Depending on my mood, I MIGHT get the OT up tonight. Some sections won't be updated until a later date, due to relevance and whenever materials are available.

So yeah, the bulk of it might go up some time tonight (after midnight EST). How does that sound guys? If not, I will get it up in the morning. Much sooner than I thought.

OT, OT, OT, OT.

-PXG-

Oh, I'm keeping things pretty light at first to avoid possible spoilers. I want to respect the people who've been on media blackout as much as possible. Some people are really picky about certain information. So if you get the impression things are "missing" it's one of three reasons:

1) Like I said, some things I won't add until a later date
2) I want have a thread with enough info, but without giving too much info that no one will read, or could considered a potential spoiler
3) Some things are pretty well known and common knowledge. For instance, I might add weapons and cast section, if enough people want it. Again, I want to avoid spoilers but also not include unneeded or obvious information.

I feel that I've included brief, yet effective information about the game. Nothing too vague but nothing that is overwrought either.

-PXG- said:

I love you even if you leave my friend request pending for days.

Trying to play Gears 2 right now is so painful. It's so goddamn slow! I never realised it was this slow before.

85% speed is a bitch!

Plasmid

I'm really considerring ducking out on the 150$ version honestly, the unboxing kinda shows it's not a steelbook, and the only thing i would want would be an adam fenix code, So probably just gonna get the 60$ standard at midnight lol.

snack

@GearsViking Rod Fergusson

Just found out from MS that the marketing promotion for the Liquid Green Metal gun skins won't be happening till October. Sorry.

-PXG- said:
Added. Happy?

GUnFu.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
snack said:
@GearsViking Rod Fergusson

Just found out from MS that the marketing promotion for the Liquid Green Metal gun skins won't be happening till October. Sorry.
So it's going to be related to DLC then.

OR WAIT.

ONE MORE SURPRISE AUTOVISTA CAR LEFT IN FORZA 4 ALONGSIDE WARTHOG.
FORZA 4 COMES OUT IN OCTOBER
?????????????????????????????????????????
!

Ramirez

So yea, only one of my Reach peeps is getting Gears 3, gonna need a solid group of people to play with. I'm no where near as good at Gears as I am Halo, but I'm still good enough. :p

Add me friends! GT: TJ Ram

Ramirez said:
So yea, only one of my Reach peeps is getting Gears 3, gonna need a solid group of people to play with. I'm no where near as good at Gears as I am Halo, but I'm still good enough. :p

Add me friends! GT: TJ Ram

k, you can be the bait

Plasmid

Said fuck it and paid off the 60$ so i can get it at midnight, the gamestop here is playing gears from 10-12, gonna knock some people down.

kodecraft

-PXG- said:

Lets do it!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
-PXG- said:

Oh shit, PXG time just became right the fuck now time.

Get shit on noobs, your real life bullshit ain't got shit on the mutha fucking masta.

Top Bottom