• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 "Dust to Dust" trailer

Plasmid said:
The actual complete ending, what's the difference?

the first leaked version was very early. Crap textures, and
characters' mouths didn't even move when they spoke.

Spoilered that part just in case. Never be too careful.

Veelk

Banned
For those that watched the ending and the rest of the story, can you tell us if you thought it was any good without spoiling it? I've been worried about the story ever since I heard Karen Traviss was the writer

Lunchbox

Banned
zlatko said:
I still think Cliff B's suggestion is the best:

cliffybquotegears3.jpg
if this isnt the op, dont bother making one

Plasmid

Generic said:
For those that watched the ending and the rest of the story, can you tell us if you thought it was any good without spoiling it? I've been worried about the story ever since I heard Karen Traviss was the writer

The ending is great, has a good finish, makes you feel like you've been with the series for 3 games and 5 years and actually means something.

I'm also for the It actually is almost too good name for the OT.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Generic said:

It was "ok," imo.

Not great, not epic, just "ok."

You won't feel cheated by it.

Alienshogun said:
It was "ok," imo.

Not great, not epic, just "ok."

Ending spoiler
But thumbs up for not fighting a passive stationary enemy with Hammer of Dawns only?

renitou said:
There is no other choice.

I think it would be funnier to have the whole image at the very top of the OT rather than just using it as a title.

Plasmid

Ima probably post it in the OT but gears 2 is having "ticker madness" where horde is all tickers, and 25x xp.

What's the fastest route for getting your wings in a week :lol?

jackdoe

The Xtortionist said:
I'm prepared to cry manly tears

Gears of War 3 |OT| It actually is almost too good
This has to be the OP. It just works on so many levels. In fact, the title is almost too good.

Top Bottom