• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War Trailer from X05 in 720p direct feed!

TheDuce22 said:
Are you drunk?
No he's a hater. From reading his posts I get the impression he's smart enough to know the game isn't coming out for more then half a year and smart enough to see the great improvement of 360 titles in only the past 12 weeks but too much of a hater to let those facts get in the way of attempting lessen the impact of a beautiful trailer.

The game will run at 30fps Cliffy B has already said so, he's also said much of the animation is place holder and will be improved over the coming months, but I doubt that means much to many here at GAF who feel the need to complain about nothing at all.

Pseudo judo said:
The game will run at 30fps Cliffy B has already said so, he's also said much of the animation is place holder and will be improved over the coming months, but I doubt that means much to many here at GAF who feel the need to complain about nothing at all.

Developers say alot of things and it never happens, that doesn't mean that this game won't hit a stable 30fps and the animation won't be great. As it is though you can't expect people to judge what developers want the game to be instead of what it currently is. If it gets there then great it'll be an all round amazing look game, but it isn't there yet.

Insertia

puebla said:
u really picked a bad pic for ur argument. there's really not much of a difference between the pics.

i know ur trying ur hardest to bash an unfinished game, but ur really coming off desperate homie. stop it.

Unless this is old footage spliced with a new rev, some of that definetly isn't real-time. There's a big difference in the models, textures, lighting, quality of animation and framerate in several shots.

I would love to be proved otherwise.

Insertia said:
Unless this is old footage spliced with a new rev, some of that definetly isn't real-time. There's a big difference in the models, textures, lighting, quality of animation and framerate in several shots.

Some of them could be real time cutscenes and then cinematic gameplay shots spliced in which would explain the difference ins graphic quality.

dorio

Banned
Insertia said:

I would love to be proved otherwise.
You're really trying too hard.

Top Bottom