• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu reports that there is a document with several announced and unannounced SIE titles [Document has leaked]

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
zgBwXhp.jpg
So how many of these games are cross gen? We know the Horizon remaster is only using the lighting and character models from HFW which was a PS4 game so thats cross gen. All their GaaS titles are very likely last gen which is a shame because I was really hoping to see them push AI, destruction and flying in a PS5 only Horizon MP. I think all the PC games are going to be cross gen too.

That leaves Carbon, Redstar (TM) and Death Stranding as the only PS5 games on this list. But my spideysense is tingling when it comes to DS2. This list is about soon to come games and this list was made in 2021 so good chance it is last gen. As a Kojima fan with a Snake username and avatar (while im not being punished), this would literally be the worst gaming news of the year. I dont think I can take DS2 a kojima game being last gen.

kyliethicc

So how many of these games are cross gen? We know the Horizon remaster is only using the lighting and character models from HFW which was a PS4 game so thats cross gen. All their GaaS titles are very likely last gen which is a shame because I was really hoping to see them push AI, destruction and flying in a PS5 only Horizon MP. I think all the PC games are going to be cross gen too.

That leaves Carbon, Redstar (TM) and Death Stranding as the only PS5 games on this list. But my spideysense is tingling when it comes to DS2. This list is about soon to come games and this list was made in 2021 so good chance it is last gen. As a Kojima fan with a Snake username and avatar (while im not being punished), this would literally be the worst gaming news of the year. I dont think I can take DS2 a kojima game being last gen.
You have a deeply unhealthy obsession.

tmlDan

None of them say PS4.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Why is Destruction Allstars in that list?

Anyway, looks shit, except maybe whatever Kojima's game is (DS2?) and that horror game.

Kojima is really going to spend another 2-3 years on a Death Stranding sequel? And after he floated the idea of retiring soon?

P-A-I-N.

Last edited:
But it's still weird if it's supposed to be a list of upcoming releases, because that game was released in 2020.

Its not supposed to be a list of anything, it’s not marketing. It’s an internal document that could be used between departments for whatever reason that got out. The list doesn’t really tell us anything besides the handful of games thats being passed around Xdev/uk studios for whatever work they’re doing on them

Last edited:
That list is a drop in the ocean compared to what Sony have in the works and I’m doubting it’s legitimacy. Has anyone cross referenced the engineers listed?

kyliethicc

Amazing lol seems to be mainly stuff from EU / ASIA?
It was most likely from a data breach that comes from a SIEE employee's stolen/hacked laptop (like say, XDev, who are in Liverpool.) Lot of Sony leaks all of a sudden, most of which likely came from the same breach. This info, Helldivers 2 trailer, Sackboy & Returnal PC screens, TLOU1 gameplay, Ragnarok stuff, etc.

“Sony may have a little bit of an issue, a security problem,” Baker says in the video above, with Grubb chiming in to agree. Baker added that he’s been getting offers for numerous other Sony first-party leaks and then teased an upcoming God of War Ragnarok leak. Both Grubb and Baker then agree that “someone has gotten a hold of something” at Sony.

One Reddit user pointed towards a months old Reddit thread by a now-deleted user who claimed that someone got a hold of a company laptop with a 100GB drive full of data. That Reddit thread was dismissed by most users at the time but it’s now believed that someone decided to take a risk, download the files, and/or found a way to crack into a server or something.

This was the claimed leak (said they had data from a laptop) thats been deleted sadly.

Can still read the comments. Was like 6 months ago.

.https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/v8rief/deleted_by_user/

Interesting list, especially as it seems most of it is real. I find it just weird that so many Sony studios are missing.
A Sony XDev employee in Liverpool (probably the source of this info) would not know about every 1st party game.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
List has a so called project “Carbon”
- Sumo Digital
- open world, with multiplayer, PS5

And now funnily enough, we have Sumo Digital hiring for an open world game.
- AAA new IP
- open world traversal, vehicle physics system, AI
- same team that did Sackboy

Yup, sumo is deffo working on a new ip which is under review for funding with tercentenary. Hopefully will get Greenlit soon.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
So the unknowns are:

Heartbreak - Firesprite - Survival Horror w/ VR mode?
Carbon - Sumo - Open World - could be anything, platformer based?
Redstar (Twisted Metal?) - Lucid - Vehicle Combat, hopefully with a VR mode

No idea about Ballistic Moon, they are working with Decima? They are a bunch of Supermassive games ex-employees that worked on Until Dawn

So the unknowns are:

Heartbreak - Firesprite - Survival Horror w/ VR mode?
Carbon - Sumo - Open World - could be anything, platformer based?
Redstar (Twisted Metal?) - Lucid - Vehicle Combat, hopefully with a VR mode

No idea about Ballistic Moon, they are working with Decima? They are a bunch of Supermassive games ex-employees that worked on Until Dawn

I think the Ballistic Moon game leaked as a narrative horror game like Until Dawn. Whats weird is Twisted Metal was rumored as 2023, which makes sense with the show releasing soon so I’d expect to see it revealed soon.

Last edited:

yurinka

Now that more games have been announced i thought It’d be interesting to see the progress on the leak so far far.

C536-C469-107-F-4434-A901-71-BE0-E5418-D0.jpg
This list only guessed that Horizon 2 was going to get a DLC. All the other confirmed ones were already released, officially announced, leaked/heavily annoounced before the list was published.

The timelines where this XDEV staff was supposed to be working on the projects in several cases don't make sense and the list misses other known important projects where XDEV should be involved. And lists nonsensical stuff like assigning a junior engineer to be the primary engineer of super huge projects, which doesn't make sense at all.

Very likely this list is fake bullshit.

I think the Ballistic Moon game leaked as a narrative horror game like Until Dawn.
Ballistic Moon publicly "announced" on a job position their deal with Sony in August 15th and mentioned that 'Bates' project codename:

This list posted by a random user was shared months later, in October 2nd so very likely the random internet user who made this document that doesn't look like at all as an excel document from a company like Sony saw that news from months before and copy pasted it:

Last edited:

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
I think the Ballistic Moon game leaked as a narrative horror game like Until Dawn. Whats weird is Twisted Metal was rumored as 2023, which makes sense with the show releasing soon so I’d expect to see it revealed soon.

I really hope that some (most) of these smaller titles get VR modes to support PSVR2. Survival horror and car games are perfect for VR

This list only guessed that Horizon 2 was going to get a DLC. All the other confirmed ones were already released, officially announced, leaked/heavily annoounced before the list was published.

The timelines where this XDEV staff was supposed to be working on the projects in several cases don't make sense and the list misses other known important projects where XDEV should be involved.

So it's very likely this list is fake bullshit.

Ballistic Moon publicly announced their deal with Sony in August 15th:
[/URL]

This list posted by a random user was shared months later, in October 2nd:
[/URL]

this list has been around since last year, its where dusk golem got his leaks from

nial

-Horizon 2 will release on PC someday.
-Zero Dawn PS5 port is likely... I guess? I think they would want to have PS5 versions of the entire trilogy.
-GAAS titles are confirmed to launch on PC day one.
-Firesprite did have job listings for a narrative driven horror-adventure game in UE5.
-Some time after the leak was posted, Sumo was hiring for an open-world game.
-There were some rumors in the past that Lucid was making a new Twisted Metal, which has since been transferred to Firesprite. So it's not the first time it's heard of.
-Balistic Moon, same with the job listings

Last edited:

yurinka

this list has been around since last year, its where dusk golem got his leaks from
Google says the list appeared online October 2nd, 2022. And Dusk Gollem didn't leak none of the confirmed stuff listed there that wasn't already known: the Horizon DLC, which was an easy guess.

It's like if I claim now that the next CoD will feature DLC and that Nintendo will make a new Mario game, and that MS is working on a Fable game, add a handful games rumored or leaked previously in some places like the Nvidia list and claim to be an insider.

-Horizon 2 will release on PC someday.
We don't know if it's going to be the case.

-Zero Dawn PS5 port is likely... I guess? I think they would want to have PS5 versions of the entire trilogy.
Maybe, maybe not.

-GAAS titles are confirmed to launch on PC day one.
No, they aren't confirmed to launch on PC day one. Hermen said they MIGHT (so maybe don't do it) do an EXCEPTION (so not something common for them) and POSSIBLY (so not sure) release GaaS day one on PC (without mentioning that it would be the case for all their GaaS titles).

-Firesprite did have job listings for a narrative driven horror-adventure game in UE5.
Yes, and it was previous to this list. Very likely who made the list copy pasted it from there.

-Some time after the leak was posted, Sumo was hiring for an open-world game.
Yes, but Sumo posted open world job offers previous to this list. Very likely who made the list copy pasted it from there;

-There were some rumors in the past that Lucid was making a new Twisted Metal, which has since been transferred to Firesprite. So it's not the first time it's heard of.
Yes, and it was previous to this list. Very likely who made the list copy pasted it from there.

-Balistic Moon, same with the job listings

Last edited:
Google says the list appeared online October 2nd, 2022. And Dusk Gollem didn't leak none of the confirmed stuff listed there that wasn't already known: the Horizon DLC, which was an easy guess.

It's like if I claim now that the next CoD will feature DLC and that Nintendo will make a new Mario game, and that MS is working on a Fable game, add a handful games rumored or leaked previously in some places like the Nvidia list and claim to be an insider.

It leaked to the public in october but some people had the list well before that. Dusk Golem leaked Death Stranding 2 named “Ocean” a while ago, i made a thread it on before this list leaked.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/kojima’s-next-game-is-death-stranding-2-codenamed-“ocean”.1642277/

And he leaked the horizon remaster earlier in the year on Era

yurinka

It leaked to the public in october but some people had the list well before that. Dusk Golem leaked Death Stranding 2 named “Ocean” a while ago, i made a thread it on before this list leaked.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/kojima’s-next-game-is-death-stranding-2-codenamed-“ocean”.1642277/

And he leaked the horizon remaster earlier in the year on Era
Norman Reedus already mentioned to be working in Death Stranding 2 a year before that, so it was an easy guess. Regarding the codename, maybe Dusk Gollem is the one who made this list or who made this list copied it from him.

And regarding the Horizon remaster, it isn't confirmed. But seeing Sony making PS5 remasters of PS4 games, maybe projects combined with their PC ports reusing part of one for the other, it could happen and would be an easy guess.

Top Bottom