• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
j86p6xQxEyNCY.PNG

A wild Suda appears!

Trevelyan

Banned
Oh God there is so much happening over the last 12 hours. I cannot control all my hype.

Also, Adam, I'll meet you in line with some Sierra Nevada - and I'll make sure they are ice cold.

Akira

With Verendus throwing Knack out there like some sort of legitimate mascot/platformer, it's blatantly obvious he's throwing us a hint: Sony-owned Crash developed by Japan Studio x Naughty Dog.

Pennywise

The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency is a new game development studio located in the heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp District. The company is headed up by David Jaffe (God of War, Twisted Metal) and Nick Kononelos (SCEA) and the agency’s Technical Director is longtime industry vet and rockstar programmer Michael Riccio (SCEA, High Moon Studios). Our company is fully funded and is currently creating our first game- an action title based on an original IP. We are actively searching for talented teammates to join the agency (especially programmers with Unity and/or online experience).

https://www.linkedin.com/company/bartlet-jones-supernatural-detective-agency

u_neek

So new games from:

- Suda?
- Jaffe?

And potentially:

- Capcom?
- and S-E (though this might be at Jump Festa)?

Colour me interested!

StuBurns

Banned
I'm kind of surprised it's a PS4 game. They had Xbox dev kits in one of their videos, I know that's not unusual, but it seems odd they'd show them if Sony had picked up their game.

newjeruse

I'm kind of surprised it's a PS4 game. They had Xbox dev kits in one of their videos, I know that's not unusual, but it seems odd they'd show them if Sony had picked up their game.
It doesn't necessarily mean it's exclusive. Sony and Jaffe obviously have a good relationship. They could just be putting him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom