• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

sephiroth_and_flames_by_lloydwing-d32godf.gif

Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

So the new rumour is Titanfall 2 for PS4?

Ugh.. please no.

I want some real games with proper single player campaigns. Not some online only shooter that is only fun for a couple of weeks.

Titanfall 2 will have a campaign. Feel free to bookmark this and throw it back at me in two years, but given that one of the main criticisms with the game was the lack of a decent story or motivation I'm sure getting a proper campaign built for Titanfall 2 is probably their first priority. I'm sure they could make a very fun campaign with some great level design given the speed and character movement.

Also, where did this 'rumour' of TF2 for PS4 originate? Because there's no way it's far enough in development to be at the conference.

Good thing I'm immune to being disappointed, because Uncharted 4 alone would make the trip worth it to me.

I expect their showing to dethrone their Uncharted 2 collapsing building presentation at E3, which was glorious and had quite great live reactions. Now change the press with 5,500 ravenous PlayStation fans and you got a recipe for something really special.

Anyone was here around the time of that E3 presentation, how where the reactions here on GAF?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Why do you keep asking this? It's obviously one of, if not the, most wanted game around here. Or are you trying to hint at something?

Probably not, I was thinking the same thing. People stopped mentioning it, which is a good thing cause we all know that's gonna be an E3 megaton if it ever does happen.

Loudninja

Join us in celebrating #20YearsOfPlay
Believe it or not, tomorrow marks two decades to the day since PlayStation first arrived in stores! We’ll be celebrating #20YearsOfPlay by looking back over some of the biggest moments from our history. For 20 hours non-stop, we’ll be posting a feast of nostalgic images, videos and infographics on the @PlayStationEU Twitter feed.
We’ll be kicking off at 1.00pm GMT with a look at the original PlayStation system, then moving through the console generations as the day goes on, with each hour representing a year in the life of PlayStation. It should be a fun ride through two decades of gaming memories!

If you can’t follow along on Twitter, we’ll also be curating the highlights here on PlayStation Blog, as well as on the dedicated anniversary page over on PlayStation.com.

So, get your phone or computer out and Tweet along with us using the hashtag #20YearsOfPlay, sharing your own best PlayStation moments.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...adbpr=36969785&emcid=social_20141201_36494827

Tamanon

Banned
Titanfall 2 is probably coming, but that's more of a TGA thing I would imagine. Especially since there's no way it's not multi-platform this time.

I hope its not a FF7 Remake... Its not really that great of a game. I loved it at the time of release but there are far better FF Games that would be a better choice (FF6 or FF9).

My personal wish is an ICO Remake. :)

Drayco21

Yeah, I can't see it being Titanfall 2. While I'm sure it'll be coming to PS4, and I bet after how poorly it maintained a community it'll probably have some kind of single player campaign too, but I just don't see that as a PSX reveal. I could see an Awards Show or E32K15 reveal.

Rajang

Would Titanfall 2 be that big of an announcement? I barely see anybody talking about the first game already.

Titanfall is such a forgettable game, didn't even sell that much either.

The funny thing is that Titanfall had one of the most agressive marketing campaignes ever by Microsoft and EA. It was supposed to be the CoD killer. You couldn't get around that game, it was everywhere on the tv and every possible game related website and it only sold a total of what, 3 million?

Titanfall is such a forgettable game, didn't even sell that much either.

The funny thing is that Titanfall had one of the most agressive marketing campaignes ever by Microsoft and EA. It was supposed to be the CoD killer. You couldn't get around that game, it was everywhere on the tv and every possible game related website and it only sold a total of what, 3 million?

3 million for an Xbox/PC only, multiplayer only shooter that's also a new IP is pretty damn good.

I don't know how I feel about titanfall 2. I picked up the first on day one but It really never got my attention. I loved the engine though.

Pachimari

I would be up in arms with a Titanfall 2 announcement with more content.

But again I also love Call of Duty multiplayer. Probably a minority here on GAF.

delSai

What the hell could "emagon" be? That Trailer looked fantastic
Edit: Not a Game as it seems. Still want to know what's up with that.

Actually here's a better translation

Originally Posted by Ishida

"20 years. It's a lot of time. Look around you and see everything you have achieved. You have reigned on infinite places, you have conquered and freed, you have built and destroyed. You have been the light before the darkness. However, this time is different. This time, it is real. For the first time your actions have real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them (Children laughter). The power to change things is in your hands. "
This is from the website PS Blog http://blog.es.playstation.com/2014...er-del-secreto-mejor-guardado-de-playstation/
As you already know, this week PlayStation becomes 20 years old. It's a really important date for us, since we never thought we would be able to get as far as we are when our beloved PS1 launched in Japan in 1994. For that reason we want to offer you something worthy of this moment.

However, you'll have to wait before knowing what's our surprise. Above these lines you can see a teaser called EMAGON and a date: December, 5th. That day you'll know the best kept PlayStation secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom