• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

2thepoint

tumblr_inline_ncium477Te1rrf9k3.gif

3 million for an Xbox/PC only, multiplayer only shooter that's also a new IP is pretty damn good.

Seriously. I don't understand people. It was developed by a really small studio and far exceeded their expectations.

TF2 announcement wouldn't make much sense here. Unless Sony is now going to start paying MS for Azure servers.

Wereroku

Seriously. I don't understand people. It was developed by a really small studio and far exceeded their expectations.

TF2 announcement wouldn't make much sense here. Unless Sony is now going to start paying MS for Azure servers.

Sony wouldn't pay for the servers. That would be on Respawn. But I don't see that being it since they just started production on it.

The thing is, why is it only being teased on the Sony Spain channels (twitter, blog, youtube etc.), and not the main PlayStation ones? Weird.

Sony hosting a special event to celebrate the history of the PlayStation with a look at what's coming 2015?

There's gotta be some sort of GT related news right, after all it's their biggest franchise going all the way back to the PS1, it's also one of main reasons I'm holding out for a PS4 at the moment.

Jigolo

Sony hosting a special event to celebrate the history of the PlayStation with a look at what's coming 2015?

There's gotta be some sort of GT related news right, after all it's their biggest franchise going all the way back to the PS1, it's also one of main reasons I'm holding out for a PS4 at the moment.
Maybe we get a sneak peak at GT7. I didn't even think of that.

The thing is, why is it only being teased on the Sony Spain channels (twitter, blog, youtube etc.), and not the main PlayStation ones? Weird.

It may be each of the main channels (Spain, NA, Rest of Europe, Japan) each teases something each day until Friday which are TGAs and then boom PSX this weekend. That'd be really cool if they did that but I'm sure I am just looking too far into things haha

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Any Guesses what this could be hinting at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taMyU84q-pc

Translation:

20 years... Is a lot of time
Look to your side/horizon and observe how much you have gained
You have conquered an infinite number of areas
You have made conquests and liberated
You have constructed and destructed
You have seen the light in the darkness
Nonetheless, this is time is different, this time its real
For the first time, your actions have consequences
They need your help
I know you can hear them
The power to change your surroundings is in your hands

Edit:

"20 years. It's a lot of time. Look around you and see everything you have achieved. You have reigned on infinite places, you have conquered and freed, you have built and destroyed. You have been the light before the darkness. However, this time is different. This time, it is real. For the first time your actions have real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them (Children laughter). The power to change things is in your hands. "

I took some liberties in the translation I did so it would make a bit more sense, more of a literal translation cause sometimes meaning is lost when you are trying to make it understandable to another culture.

Sciortino

Translation:

They need your help
I know you can hear them
EDIT: Nvm. I honestly have no clue.

Translation:

They need your help
I know you can hear them

Oh no please don't be Morpheus :(

Ishida

Banned
Translation:

They need your help
I know you can hear them

The translation is a little bit off. Here's a more faithful one:

"20 years. It's a lot of time. Look around you and see everything you have achieved. You have reigned on infinite places, you have conquered and freed, you have built and destroyed. You have been the light before the darkness. However, this time is different. This time, it is real. For the first time your actions have real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them (Children laughter). The power to change things is in your hands. "

viveks86

This Emagon trailer made my hype touch the stratosphere. It's being revealed on the 5th, but since it's PS related, it's obviously showing up at the event as well…

chadskin

Sounds like The Tomorrow Children to me.

Damn they sure are hyping this up, I'm beginning to get (too) hyped myself!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

That was done intentionally.

Mifune

Mehmber
It's not a game, guys. They're hyping something else here. Conquered, freed, reigned, it's all in reference to what Playstation gamers have done over the years.

What they're hyping I don't know, but it's not one specific game.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
It's not a game, guys. They're hyping something else here. Conquered, freed, reigned, it's all in reference to what Playstation gamers have done over the years.

#4thegamers

Ishida

Banned

Perhaps. But the sprout at the end of the teaser seems oddly specific, though.

viveks86

"That day, you will know our best kept secret"

I don't think it even matters if it's not a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom