Stardust shop if you have a bunch of it. Otherwise, bounties, redeeming the anemo/geo crests at the shop, selling fodder artifacts (i wouldn't do this personally though).Fastest way to earn Mora?
Yea that's what I've already marked on my map and farmed out. I remember seeing a "route" that you can just go and farm every 2-3 days on reddit before, but I can't find it now.Try asking the blacksmiths.
Anybody got a good daily ore farming route?
Fastest way to earn Mora?
That's because it's another resource, just like arts or weapons or XP books. MiHo wants you to spend resin on gold too, like you do on anything else. Just because you have other means for getting gold, doesn't mean that it's the way you should earn it. Yeah, you can earn some here and there, but ultimately you should spend resin If you want to solve your gold problems. Like I previously said, you can easily make 600k in 1 day if you'll go all in on ley lines with your daily resin and some spare resin from previous days.Ley lines aren't actually attractive reward wise...plus they cost resin
Anybody got a good daily ore farming route? I've recently found myself in need of ore pretty badly, and I've pretty much exhausted all of the spawns that I knew about and marked on my map.
here you go, one of the most ad-ridden worst built sites I've seen in decades.If I don't get Fischl I'm going to die.
Yep I've been in balloon hell for the past 3 weeks or so. That or the "defend the pillar" big brained quest. I'm curious to see between the two of us, who gets that Mondstadt quest first.Seeing him again and thinking about all the characters I already planned to skip makes me realize how much I hate this games' character design.
Oh btw, fun fact. I stopped receiving Ella Musk's commissions and now I'm getting the balloon escort every day.
I actually got it once, a long time ago, before I knew about the achi. But something bugged and I didn't get the follow up.Yep I've been in balloon hell for the past 3 weeks or so. That or the "defend the pillar" big brained quest. I'm curious to see between the two of us, who gets that Mondstadt quest first.
You're asking the group of people that are still playing it daily, so I'm guessing you're going to hear a lot of "yea, BUT...." answers. If you liked BotW, you'll at least like the first 30ish hours of the game where you're exploring the world and doing battles and puzzles and stuff. Whether you stay around afterwards for the time-gated gacha stuff depends on how much you like the gameplay, systems, world and story I guess.Is this game worth playing?
- Various character abilities: Ayaka_ExtraAttack, Avatar_Prototype_ExtraAttack, Sayu_NormalAttack_02, etc. (see pic). OP says a lot of abilities have "Ayaka" in the name, likely a generic placeholder name, not the character.
- Something about cricket insects, likely quest related.
- Lisa hangout likely, some quest objectives about Lisa's letter to Jean, etc.
- Chasm: nothing but a sentence asking Ruoyu to check the chasm's outer surroundings.
- New books: DiaryRoald_11_Inazuma, DiaryRoald_12_Inazuma.
- Dungeon: likely Qiqi's story quest dungeon.
- Pyro hypostasis, an entity named MonsterIcon_Effigy_Fire but no pictures.
- New fish and plants.
- Mona related: a few quest objectives about [Enter Mona's house], [Talk with Mona], possibly Mona hangout.
- Book name Teyvat Travel Guide Vol. 3 for Inazuma is found, but no content.
- New abyss buffs: can't decipher, likely something about Charged Attacks decrease enemy Res.
- Old 1.2 code for Ganyu trial, unknown if possible rerun or just leftover code.
- Electro MC: there's an ability called [LightingSpear].
- Dendro: new dendro hilichurls, dendro abyss mage, dendro potions, no mentions of dendro reactions, but there is a status called Growth.
- Keqing: a lot of quest objectives like [Talk to Keqing], possibly her character quest.
- Weapons: Narukami_Sword has been present for multiple versions now, but it seems base ATK stat is added.
- New 4* (free) weapon, no name yet.
- Qikaka plant? eating it gives 30 energy (there's pyro, cryo, and blank versions of this).
- New treasure hoarder female axer, treasure hoarder rider (?)
*edit*Old CBT2 Information - Mysterious cricket (the insect).
- Cricket hair: Didn't find a cricket, only a strand of hair from its leg.
- White Cricket: A very normal cricket with light colors, seen anywhere.
- Blue cricket: A cricket worth a battle against. Its jaws are tinted with blue and its bites are significantly strong.
- Purple cricket: A rare cricket, its wings are iridescent with tints of purple and red.
- Golden cricket: Wow!! Legendary golden cricket!!
- Lisa has a message for Jean.
- Lisa requests for the MC to bring Jean the message, which is that she found news on the second volumn of "Vera's Melancholy"
- Lisa requests for MC to bring a potion to Barbara
- Only one line of description: A rare plant that grows on precipices, emitting an elegant light in the dark night.
- Consume "Jikaka" for members in the party to gain 30 elemental energy.
- Consuming fruits from the Pyro "Jikaka" tree gains 30 Pryo elemental energy.
- Consuming fruits from the Hydro "Jikaka" tree gains 30 Hydro elemental energy.
- Consuming fruits from the no-element "Jikaka" tree gains 30 non-elemental energy.
- A screen to choose character, but different from the one for expeditions or party setups.
Food processing recipe
- Two levels of jump, EM enhances damage.
Second Volume of The Pale Princess and the Six Pygmies
- [Smoked fish] and [Dried fish] found, no images available.
- This info was found together with Inazuma resources, maybe the book is in Inazuma.
Pyro is like a double edged sword vs. Dendro right now though. You do a ton of damage and inflict burning, but if you get that status effect of Dendro and stand in the fiery grass, you eat a ton of DoT damage very quickly. I hope they completely re-evaluate and rebalance the element altogether before it's playable (and buff Electro while they're at it).I'm gonna bet growth is a hydro+dendro reaction.
If I have to guess, it has to do with movement or deabilitation effects.
But be damn...dendro abysm mage? Would be one more to be difficult to face except with a pyro character.
Pyro is like a double edged sword vs. Dendro right now though. You do a ton of damage and inflict burning, but if you get that status effect of Dendro and stand in the fiery grass, you eat a ton of DoT damage very quickly. I hope they completely re-evaluate and rebalance the element altogether before it's playable (and buff Electro while they're at it).
There's gonna be a bunch more from 1.6 still, beta literally just started last night into today.Now we start the wait for 1.7 leaks.