• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley Hands-On with Xbox Series X Coming Soon

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
wow will we actually see games finally running on it......
tenor.gif

onQ123

This is the best way to show off Xbox Series X because Youtube videos wouldn't do it much justice & people would just say they look like Xbox One X games but people who get to play it in person will be able to explain the difference that higher frame rates will make & they will see a cleaner image than what Microsoft could show on Youtube

skneogaf

I can't wait to see the comparison videos of games that have unlocked fps modes from the xbox one backwards compatible games.

I assume they're allowed to show them asap as well it doesn't matter does it?

Dibils2k

Wrong. There will be a patch on launch that will boost the game for next gen consoles. The actual next gen version with all the extra effects and graphics is what's coming next year.
please give me proof, because i want to believe you but i cant since i never seen such a thing. as far as i know it will just be natural improvement from backward compatibility

Dibils2k

I've already provided a link above.
hmmm the link you provided talks about an upgrade to the next gen version... as in if you have current gen you get access to next gen version for free... and then seperately says we will get a more robust update to take advantage of the systems next year

Top Bottom