• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoguessr |OT| Where in the World is Carmen Gafdeigo?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
BXGYewa.jpg

Platform: Browser-based, iOS/iPadOS, Android
Price: Free (limited number of games per day) or $1.99/month, $23.88/year for unlimited & access to additional modes

ABOUT​

amspw_azdpWkHVcRXZv6UgRemRb-6FscvXaCXCAdhXQVo7C2ZP-FcZHwfE9zeKyriyd6=w3584-h1932

Embark on an epic journey that takes you from the most desolate roads in Australia to the busy, bustling streets of New York City. Search for signs, language, flags, nature, internet top domains, or just about any clue that helps you to find where you are.

Compete against other players online, or play by yourself. Either way you all share the same mission - to find where you are!

Do you have what it takes to find the correct locations?

BATTLE ROYALE MODE​

logo-0bd4c449aee23fbb46dcce52a93b3b30.png

Be the last person standing in a distance or country battle against up to 10 other players.

SOCIALS​

🐦Twitter
📘Facebook
📷Instagram

INFLUENCERS​

Twitch directory / livestreams
GeoWizard YouTube

Here's a GeoWizard video to help illustrate the gameplay and what high levels of play look like. Do note, that the player can choose limitations for themselves. Beginners should obviously take as many assists as they can to acclimate & learn enough to build confidence toward achievements like those in the video.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I am new to the game but have become pretty addicted. It's led me down a rabbit hole of YouTube content that is educational and incredibly fascinating. The world is indeed queerer than we can suppose.

Tommi84

I watch GeoWizard quite a lot. Probably seen most of his videos. Some of them are like:

Can you see this plant? It's only growing in this specific city on this street so it has to be 'x'. And boom! He's right o_O

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I lucked out on this one, as a Norwegian flag was barely visible on this last area. I found a very Norwegian town name too that sealed the deal.
fEAhwUj.jpg

Top Bottom