• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George W. Bush’s ethics lawyer speaks on Trump's conflict of interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every major news source that ignored obvious shit like this in order to chance the Big Fat Nothing of Clinton's emails should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

They're not. Watch them salivate over the circus Trump has made of his cabinet picks while simultaneously penning endless op-eds about how the public is really at fault for not embracing the alt-right.

This fucking media is the death of our country. Literally laugh in the face of people saying Trump had a chance of winning. Have no self-awareness after he wins and instead grovel at him for the latest news scraps. Every major headline is "TRUMP" this or "TRUMP" that. He doesn't need no Trump TV, the entire media does his bidding for him.

"Trump running for President? LMAO" Some of the reaction when he announced that he was running. Now he is president. The media and this board in general is out of touch with a huge part of America that feels left behind. They holding on to everything they have got and hate change. They will vote for Trump on 2020 just like they voted for him this year. The only way that it ends earlier is if he ends up doing something that might impeach him(even still, the GOP domination in other branches of government will save him), or the iDemocrats get it together and put forward a very strong candidate. Both of those are not likely to happen. I was dreaming of the GOP going to irrelevancy after this election, but oh god I was so wrong. They are stronger than ever and the future of this country looks quite grim if you are not white, and straight.

8 years isn't guarnateed. Think about how how narrow his victory was this time. If the Dems can find a decent canidate without a lot of baggage, I think there's a good chance he'll lose. He's already going into office with the lowest favorability rating in history for a President-elect and if a lot of key things happen that are being talked about like total repelling of Obamacare and privatization of Mediacre happen on his term, it's going to be a lot of baggage to carry.

Apt101

I hope the midterms swing far left. Then whatever bribery and other offenses he's clearly going to be committing can get him impeached and removed.

"Trump running for President? LMAO" Some of the reaction when he announced that he was running. Now he is president. The media and this board in general is out of touch with a huge part of America that feels left behind. They holding on to everything they have got and hate change. They will vote for Trump on 2020 just like they voted for him this year. The only way that it ends earlier is if he ends up doing something that might impeach him(even still, the GOP domination in other branches of government will save him), or the Democrats get it together and put forward a very strong candidate. Both of those are not likely to happen. I was dreaming of the GOP going to irrelevancy after this election, but oh god I was so wrong. They are stronger than ever and the future of this country looks quite grim if you are not white, and straight.

Nah, I take this as a last gasp at relevance on the GOP's part. Their Deplorables came out in droves to see Washington fundamentally altered. I can't imagine they'll stick around when they see the swamp is drained and filled with shit. Of course, the hardcore racists will stick with Trump no matter what, but that doesn't go for everyone else.

Yjynx

Do people when elect him really understand these?

Somehow I go the feeling that people really don't get it and just realise it now.

Aselith

Part of me wishes that an impeachment would deal a blow to the righteous conviction of all his alt-right supporters.

His impeachment would galvanize them because they'd say he was impeached for not cowing to the establishment.

I don't give a fuck though get him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom