• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany reinstates Border Controls - Temporarily exits from Schengen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasup

I don't know if I should laugh at this or cry.
While there are some current scenes in the video, quite a few of them are very old (years old) and not connected to the issue at hand. Nice editing job though to give the image of black hordes just rampaging through Europe, very effective video work.

Also the speak at the beginning "They can't be reasoned with..." top marks for paranoia.

Edit:
also
bullshitjskuz.jpg

No agenda here, none at all

ICKE

Banned
Ku Klux Klan-clad protester in Lahti anti-asylum seeker demonstration

ku%20klux%20klan%20kkk%20lahti%20turvapaikanhakijat%20pakolainen%20maahanmuutto%20rasismi%2024.9.2015

Yle reports that a group of asylum seekers who were being transported to hastily-arranged accommodation at a former army barracks in Lahti’s Hennala district were met by a group of 30 - 40 individuals protesting the presence of the new arrivals.

The demonstrators chucked fireworks at the bus in which the asylum seekers were travelling, many of which exploded with a loud bang.

Stones hurled at Finnish Red Cross workers

Yle reporters say the unrest in Hennala began roughly half an hour before the buses began to arrive, with protesters pelting rocks at the Red Cross workers as they took coffee to guards manning the gates of the complex.

YLE

Really upstanding citizens these, keeping us safe.

BKK

Arash Aria, an Iranian immigrant claims to have been in the UK illegally for the past ten years and begged Manchester police to deport him back to Iran. Russia Today's Polly Boiko interviewed him, and asked him why he wanted to leave, and what advice he has for the currect wave of migrants. It seems that if you're not interested in hard work then the UK should probably not be first on your "destinations paved in gold" list.

Polly: What is it that you found so disappointing about living here, about life here, is it just that you don't have the opportunities that you'd like?

Arash: Yes, yes, that's the one. Because I haven't got the opportunity first of all, but there is opportunities, but you have to work hard. Basically I was trying to do whatever came through, but it wasn't that easy.

Polly: There are so many people here desperate to get to Britain, Britain's doorstep. If you had the chance to say something to them about life here, what would you say about the reality of living here? Because a lot of people have a quite a rosy expectation that life here will be very easy. What would your message to them be?

Arash: It's not as easy as people are talking or saying. You know the road's not paved in gold, or like that. As people say, you have to work hard for whatever you want to get.

BKK

A gift to the Federal Police in Passau, drawn by a syrian child

CPrZsWUXAAAUmfM.jpg

http://twitter.com/bpol_by/status/647068855056121856/photo/1

Firstly, I'm glad that this child and their family reached Europe safely. Unfortunately for many other they could have another two pages in the middle ... one from the safety of a Turkish refugee camp, the other of drowning families in the Mediterranean.

What is the death rate of refugees travelling from Turkey compared to those who stay there? How many deaths is Merkel's "anyone who can survive the journey is welcome" policy guilty of?

I guess it's consistent with her policy of funding terrorist organisations with hostage ransoms at least.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Croatia and Serbia are in another conflict due closing the border without telling other side. Prime ministers are arguing over media and it is getting quite absurd.

I met my friend from special forces this weekend and he told me some more anecdotes. Like how translators were afraid of certain people in the waiting line, because others told them that they are fleeing fighters, full of "blood money" - several of those were the more anxious to get over border asap and even tried to bribe the officers to let them over.

anyone have a good read on what's happening? I know nothing about this, and saw the latest Dan Carlin post. Maybe my head has been in the sand this past month....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom