• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting a console bundle from GameStop/NewEgg/AntOnline?

Karmic Raze

Yeah, so I read that the console bundles available at sites like GameStop, NewEgg, and AntOnline are easier to get because scalpers don’t usually target them. Is that true? If so, on the GameStop side of things, what kind of membership do you need to get first access to the bundles when they go on sale?

I appreciate the help. I haven’t had any luck tracking down a console yet.

Also, does anyone have any advice on how to get one? I’ve got multiple Twitter tracker alerts on, but it seems I can never get to the checkout with the damn things.

Last edited:

Quasicat

A buddy of mine from work bought a Series S and Gamepass bundle from GameStop’s website last evening. It ran him $350 which is pretty decent since they bundled Gamepass with it. I found the one he ordered, but it looks like the only console at the moment. From what he told me, he was able to get it and does not have a rewards card or anything. Seems like some of these are getting in stock. https://www.gamestop.com/consoles-h...ltimate-game-pass-system-bundle/B224746X.html

Top Bottom