• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.

But MGSV is way more gameplay based than story. Don't know if it will be as enjoyable for the audience.

All the best moments of MGScalon was watching Drew's unique take on the gameplay (ex. nobody has ever used grenades in MGS until Drew). MGS5 will be this x100. Hilarious emergent gameplay moments for days!

how big is the room they're in?
CNiAa5eUkAIWZk6.jpg

TW3 done. although it was getting dicey near the end when all the NPCs started hovering 7 feet off the ground and the camera embedded itself in Geralt's head

and because the way that the interaction prompts work that also meant that I couldn't activate anything and had to hope it got better. and the super cool thing was that it somehow got busted so bad that it stayed broken even after reloading the game

and then it stopped resolving quests after all the requirements had been met so I had to select another one and complete a task and go back to the main quest to progress

10/10 jank

TW3 done. although it was getting dicey near the end when all the NPCs started hovering 7 feet off the ground and the camera embedded itself in Geralt's head

and because the way that the interaction prompts work that also meant that I couldn't activate anything and had to hope it got better. and the super cool thing was that it somehow got busted so bad that it stayed broken even after reloading the game

and then it stopped resolving quests after all the requirements had been met so I had to select another one and complete a task and go back to the main quest to progress

10/10 jank
I can't tell if I had really good luck and managed to avoid a bunch of bugs or if you just have real bad luck. At least you finished it before Phantom Pain!

oh I forgot the best bug where ragdolls stopped working and dead enemies just froze right at their point of death. I killed a bunch of pirates and it was just a bunch of bloody statues sticking out of the sand like grizzly totems

here's hoping TPP doesn't just disintegrate as I play it!

Teddified

oh I forgot the best bug where ragdolls stopped working and dead enemies just froze right at their point of death. I killed a bunch of pirates and it was just a bunch of bloody statues sticking out of the sand like grizzly totems

here's hoping TPP doesn't just disintegrate as I play it!

Were you on PS4?

Teddified

yeah, it's the most busted console game I've played in... arguably ever? but I still kind of loved it and didn't mind too much.

Ah, that's too bad. I just started a few days ago on PC and my only gripe so far is that I needed to cap it to 30 to get a steady frame rate. But at least I could up some other graphics in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom