• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that people are doubting MGScanlon V too much. The best part about the series wasn't watching Drew react to the cutscenes, the best part was watching him to see how he tackled the game itself. That's why IMO MGS4 was the best one, because Drew was comfortable enough to play how he wanted to, and it was great.

Bacon

I think that people are doubting MGScanlon V too much. The best part about the series wasn't watching Drew react to the cutscenes, the best part was watching him to see how he tackled the game itself. That's why IMO MGS4 was the best one, because Drew was comfortable enough to play how he wanted to, and it was great.

Agreed. He always had pretty muted reactions to the cut scenes anyway. An eye roll or an "oh come on!" here or there. The best parts of the series are the gameplay sections.

Brashnir

the best part was when it was over and I thought there was going to be no more bullshit MGS videos.

Agreed. He always had pretty muted reactions to the cut scenes anyway. An eye roll or an "oh come on!" here or there. The best parts of the series are the gameplay sections.

if anybody is actually doubting that, they just need to watch the jeep part of the Ground Zeroes playthrough.

Drew =

HmRirO1.gif

daydream

Banned
that was a fun ride, though not quite as entertaining as 2/4

the crowd did totally fine, wouldn't have expected that

beastcast time

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Not always, he just lost the will to fight somewhere during MGS2.

hamchan

Wow, some people were doubting the live crowd but they made this the best mario party yet.

Yeah it was good. Really added to the atmosphere, like a wrestling crowd.

Turns out the Giant Bomb fans are only terrible when you give them an individual platform to speak on like when they did Q&As in previous years.

Yeah it was good. Really added to the atmosphere, like a wrestling crowd.

Turns out the Giant Bomb fans are only terrible when you give them an individual platform to speak on like when they did Q&As in previous years.

Yeah, that's what I was worried about it, but it's a pretty great live show. They need to save MPP for stuff like this.

daxy

This Mario Party Party. What a fucking twist. For all the shit Dan gets for being obnoxious at times, he made this the most exciting game of Mario Party so far.

yami4ct

I really want to see Austin do some sort of anime based premium content. Every time he name drops a show, it hints at how good of taste he has. He needs to share that with the world.

Frenden

Banned
I signed up for Crunchy Roll. I want to check out that cat anime Austin mentioned. My wife works in animal rescue and we have a bunch of cats.

I have never anime'd before.

What have I done?

yami4ct

It has to be Gundam Related

And Alex has to join in with special guest star Vinny 'Char'avella

I love Gundam and wouldn't turn down any Gundam related content. My favorite thing would be to hear Austin analyze something a bit more high brow like Mushi-Shi. That would be super duper cool.

I signed up for Crunchy Roll. I want to check out that cat anime Austin mentioned. My wife works in animal rescue and we have a bunch of cats.

What have I done?

Necessary anime-
Death Note
Monster
GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka).

Enjoy your stay.

I love Gundam and wouldn't turn down any Gundam related content. My favorite thing would be to hear Austin analyze something a bit more high brow like Mushi-Shi. That would be super duper cool.

Yeah, Austin definitely needs a cool premium series for a cool guy.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

What have I done?

Watched the cutest goddamn show on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom