• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

Good to hear they'll probably be doing a part 2 to Sapienza. As much fun as it is watching them fumbling around, if they paid a bit more attention to the information they're given and really understood the mechanics, they wouldn't fail half as much as they did.

Brads inability to notice things happening on screen is seriously driving me nuts and I'm less than 30 minutes into the quick look

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Brads inability to notice things happening on screen is seriously driving me nuts and I'm less than 30 minutes into the quick look

Its the thing where talking and doing something at the same time makes it hard to do either well. I personally think its part of the Brad/Dan charm. This was a hilarious QL and I really hope they do another.

Wunder

Its the thing where talking and doing something at the same time makes it hard to do either well. I personally think its part of the Brad/Dan charm. This was a hilarious QL and I really hope they do another.

Pretty sure they also saw some stuff but were either focused on something else or thought it went somewhere else. When they wanted to go down to the gramophone I was literally shouting at my screen to go back to the chair lift until Brad said something like, "Guess we'll have to go around?" Which made me think he knew there was a path down but didn't realize it could have a hallway straight there.

JonCha

Alex [on taking the shirt off]: 'That may cause the game to disconnect.'

For some reason I found that really funny lol.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Normally I play Hitman games completely stealthy, going for Silent Assasin. But after watching Brad chuck that axe into that guy's head I sort of really want to do a few chaos runs

PXLaY5Z.png

The pic in the link above.

I literally have no idea what this connection issue is but the game is pretty fun to play. I guess they don't want people playing offline so that they can play the demo indefinitely but this is just silly.

This connection in a demo thing is just fucked, FUCKED. Man, put up a choice or something.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this thread is like eating a bowl of captain crunch with 1/2 a cup of milk. It's painful, but I need it so bad. I need to feel something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom