• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10 troll Breezy :p

troll

whaddya mean by troll

are you saying I'm a wart-covered humanoid who lives under a bridge

that I steal the lunch money of kids passing my bridge

is that what you're saying?

~~~~
I hope jeff talks about EDF on PC tomorrow. He never played the console versions because they ran bad right?

I think you can get a bit more specific with Doom. That Cyberdemon fight is maybe the moment of that game.

Brad will probably push haaaaard for the ending bits of Inside, though. Dude's over the moon for it for some reason.

I haven't played Doom so I couldn't get more specific. :/

Forgot about Hitman though. I really don't know what they see in it, though I haven't been watching any of it so I suppose that's understandable.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Moment of the year was when Doom guy cocked his shotgun at the end of that late title card. You I know, I know it, they know it.

troll

whaddya mean by troll

are you saying I'm a wart-covered humanoid who lives under a bridge

that I steal the lunch money of kids passing my bridge

Racist

jambo

tumblr_inline_oaw29yCZXm1r76lqg_500.gif

What's this from again?

Such a great moment.

Imagine a world where 99% of the comments on all GB video are "Man Brad is so hot! Wow, Dan is so damn cute!" etc.

I mean we can't stop talking about how rugged Dan looks with his lack of hair

Or wonder what kind of shampoo Drew uses

Or how cute Jeff is when he makes his faces

Or Brads killer hair and sexy singing voice and accent

I read the comments looking for reactions to the appearance of Drew&Dan.

It was a mistake

Video bombcast is pretty much just a moe anime but with 30-40-something men. If you can't tell, I'm super drunk and these sorts of ridiculous comparisons are flowing freely. You guys ever notice that the IGN youtube channel puts the most attractive male and female staff members on the banner? I'm on to you, IGN. Very transparent.

justjim89

Maybe they're waiting til after The Wildcard leaves Sapienza to post the video, I think the last elusive video went up after the target escaped.

Ashby

How the hell do they release another Power Bombcast while I'm drunk And at a baseball game?

Video bombcast is pretty much just a moe anime but with 30-40-something men. If you can't tell, I'm super drunk and these sorts of ridiculous comparisons are flowing freely. You guys ever notice that the IGN youtube channel puts the most attractive male and female staff members on the banner? I'm on to you, IGN. Very transparent.

You guys know it's Monday night right.

How the hell do they release another Power Bombcast while I'm drunk And at a baseball game?

I got so excited, then realized that it's not new and the old where before Survior Series a couple years ago. Man.. What a bummer. I thought it was a whole episode where they crap on Roman Reigns, I was getting so excited.... Oh well

Anjin M

Monday is the best day to drink. We're taking that shit back from Jim Davis. That's the Garfield guy, international GAF. It's like Asterix, but a cat.
This is the best thing I've read all day.

Haha, I enjoyed that. They need to have Mary on something soon, it has been a long time. What about a Danswers?
There is a terrible part of me that wants GameSpot to crash so that GB has an excuse to grab Danny and Mary.

Quadrilateral Cowboy does a really good job of making you feel like a programming hacker. The best thing about this game to me is your portable laptop thingy. Busting it out, typing code and then see your results affect things around you on the fly is extremely satisfying.

I'm mad that they made me excited for a Powerbombcast and then disappointed me.

Jeff mentioned that he was surprised about his phone notifying him about a new PB. He said it could be that it updated itself because someone changed something concerning that episode(he only knows Alex who would probably do it so who knows).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom