• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't get the hype about Death Stranding... it was another nonsensical trailer that is Kojima weird /shrug. Who knows what it will end up being.

here's how you do a new Duke Nukem: use the Call of Juarez: Gunslinger narrative style and have everyone listening to his story not buy it or call him out on his douchiness

Does THIS mean anything to you?

lNJ3nma.jpg

Are they working on a new Contradiction game, do we know?

Mr. F

Banned
Does THIS mean anything to you?

Are they working on a new Contradiction game, do we know?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a decent enough bump between the GB and Polygon coverage to warrant a sequel. On the other hand I think it would be tough to capture what made the first one funny now that all this attention has been drawn to it.

Ein Bear

Whilst I think Death Stranding will most likely turn out to be a great game, I think it's a bit odd that Sony keep running trailers for it as if it's this hot, imminently upcoming release for them. I think they'll be lucky if it manages to release within this decade and there's no chance at all that you'll be able to get it for the current, base model PS4.

daveo42

Banned
I actually liked Knack for what it was worth. Wouldn't go for a replay, but I had fun with the game and look forward to the second one. Hard mode or bust.

Finished Titanfall 2 for the second time and yeah, I think I love the campaign more than Doom's. While Doom has interesting enemy encounters, I thought Titanfall 2 had more memorable levels mixed in with platforming as well as moments that really make the relationship between BT and Cooper stand out. It's fucking great.

Santa hitman is real good.

What?

This year isn't one of the greats by any means but it's head and shoulders ahead of 2014.

This year is too good, honestly.

Pony Island
Amplitude
The Witness
Dying Light: The Following
Firewatch
Unravel
Stardew Valley
Superhot
Tom Clancy's The Division
Hitman
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Trackmania Turbo
Slain!
Enter the Gungeon
Quantum Break
Dark Souls 3
Ratchet & Clank
Severed
UC4
Overwatch
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Recore
Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-
Furi
Inside
Attack on Titan
Steins;Gate 0
Valley
The Turing Test
Kentucky Route Zero Act 4
Headlander
Quadrilateral Cowboy
Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
Abzû
Bound
No Man's Sky
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
The King of Fighters XIV
Grow Up
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Forza Horizon 3
Final Fantasy XV
Mafia III
Gears of War 4
Rez Infinite
Dragon Quest Builders
Let it Die
World of Final Fantasy
Battlefield 1
Civilization VI
The Last Guardian
Titanfall 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remaster
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Dishonored 2
Dead Rising 4

.etc

Here's a dumb thing I made. (WARNING: WRESTLING)

https://streamable.com/7m8p

I died when he started dragging the body.

Well I'm starting a month long medical leave today and FFXV just finished downloading, Witcher 3 is already installed and I'm 3/4 done through WatchDogs 2.... All right, let's do this!

I know this feel and it is the best feel.

I could not imagine playing Doom on Nightmare with a controller

It sucks balls, I managed to finish the first level only on Nightmare using speed run tactics.

Curufinwe

Whilst I think Death Stranding will most likely turn out to be a great game, I think it's a bit odd that Sony keep running trailers for it as if it's this hot, imminently upcoming release for them. I think they'll be lucky if it manages to release within this decade and there's no chance at all that you'll be able to get it for the current, base model PS4.

PS4 games will still be coming out in 2018 and 2019.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching Alex play TLG gave me the same vibes I get watching Uncharted being played. Like that overly animated with lots of magnetism in your jumps that never feels very in control. Not a fan.

Also I wonder where that RE2 remake is at right now. That is... I don't trust Capcom to do it right, but I want them to do it right.

Strax

PS4 games will still be coming out in 2018 and 2019.

Sure but getting two CGI trailers in 2016 for a game that will maybe come out in 2018 is dumb. I get the first one was more "Yo, we got Kojima" then anything else but there was no need for the 2nd trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom